test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

15 days of silence

More than two weeks have gone by since I filed an in-game ticket for the Storm King's Thunder campaign being broken for my only 3K+ toon. My paladin is unable to progress because for some unknown reason he can't get a relic weapon. I also posted a thread in the bug section of this forum.

And I've had *ZERO* response from anyone associated with the game, nobody from PWE, Arc, or Cryptic has contacted me or responded to the thread in the bugs.

How much longer do I have to wait? What can I do to escalate the issue besides posting on the forums desperately trying to get ANYONE to pay attention? This is certainly a strange definition of "customer support" unless driving customers away is the goal.

Comments

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Totally believe it. Sorry to hear it, mate.
    Actually gave up on three tickets on a frozen alt from a year ago.
    The most honest advice: give up on this game before you are as crack - addicted to it as the rest of us.
    Don't invest another dime or minute in Cryptic or PWE if that is the way they are treating you.
    Now...
    [Checks watch]
    I'll start a timer to see which happens first:
    1) OPs post is hidden by being punted to support or some other never-read section
    2) this comment is punted to the underworld for being vaguely critical of our above-reproach masters and their sycophants.
    ... 3... 2... 1...
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey @ontheleftcoast#2086! Can you message me a ticket #? I don't have access to the full CS tools but doing a quick scan of what I can access, I wasn't able to see any tickets generated from your account so I want to make sure something actually went through when you sent us something.
  • ontheleftcoast#2086 ontheleftcoast Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    As I mentioned in the bug thread about this

I've filed a ticket for this in game, ticket ID #4,355,774.
  • spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    I think nitocris wanted a message.

spideymt said:

I think nitocris wanted a message.

I sent him one as well as posting here. Of course I still haven't heard diddly from anyone. Sigh... another week of silence and my Paladin is still broken, or as I like to say, "borked".
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @ontheleftcoast#2086 I've reached out to ask about your ticket but since I don't have direct access to the ticket system, I don't have an answer for you at the moment.
    Update! Due to certain limitations in responding to reports made through the in-game bug report system, CS has requested that you resubmit your report through the ticketing system.

Note for all players: Limitations do not indicate that the in-game report feature isn't functional, it simply means that some issues reported through that system need to be handled through tickets for follow up.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Note for all players: Limitations do not indicate that the in-game report feature isn't functional, it simply means that some issues reported through that system need to be handled through tickets for follow up.

The in-game bug reporting system outright tells you that nobody will reply to a bug report, and to contact customer service if you need a reply.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

The in-game bug reporting system outright tells you that nobody will reply to a bug report, and to contact customer service if you need a reply.
    And the website tells you to ONLY use the in-game bug reporting system. So which do you believe?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    To report a bug. If you are both reporting a bug AND asking for customer support, do both.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2017

And the website tells you to ONLY use the in-game bug reporting system. So which do you believe?
    The website also says:
    Reported bugs will be reviewed by our QA team in the order they are received. Note that in some cases once a bug has been submitted, you will not be able to view or edit it. Additionally, bug reports will often not receive a personalized response.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    @ontheleftcoast#2086 I apologize for any confusion on the system or lack of clarity in reporting messaging, but the only method available for CS to assist you at this point is by creating a ticket.

I don't want to speak for CS so I can't get into details of their processes and protocols (they are a fully separate department from Community. Yes, we interact for LiveOps meetings and info-sharing but neither of us has jurisdiction over the other's methods).
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    my main character, first made way before Sharandar released, i never able to complete "reward" quest updated, i delete quest and try again, even relogging, never get it finished, all my other alts made after mod3+ and later, all completed and updated the reward quest.

i did send tickets few times, and it never resolved, they kept closing think it was done and was fixed, not fixed yet and still have it for several months, and just got another bug with unfinished "eye orb" quest, did completed but still stuck as "75%", it was in the vault where we did crown quest.

someone told me last year, "just delete and reroll", that not an option for me, it is too advanced character and loads of bounded items in bank.

@ontheleftcoast#2086 I apologize for any confusion on the system or lack of clarity in reporting messaging, but the only method available for CS to assist you at this point is by creating a ticket.

I don't want to speak for CS so I can't get into details of their processes and protocols (they are a fully separate department from Community. Yes, we interact for LiveOps meetings and info-sharing but neither of us has jurisdiction over the other's methods).

I created a ticket but I'm apparently dealing with someone who has a script in front of them and REFUSES to believe I have tried many different ways to work around this issue. Now they want me to take screen shots of the camp without the giants. Why? The giants aren't there, I'm not making this up, they are NOT THERE. Unless I group with someone I never knew there WERE giants in that camp. But even when I see them I can't talk to them. I'm livid that the only response I get is canned scripts that are going to make me jump thru hoops until they hope I give up bugging them. This is horrible customer service but that seems to be the goal.

The silence might have been better than dealing with customer support. OMG, it's like talking to a wall.

After half a dozen emails I got a response, "There are Storyline Missions you need to complete to proceed."

YOU IDIOTS THAT IS THE PROBLEM! I CANNOT DO THOSE MISSIONS!

The only Storyline Mission available to me is called "Explore the Sea of Moving Ice". To proceed with that requires I obtain campaign currency called "Runic Pieces". I have done dailies and weeklies in SoMI and fished repeatedly and have even managed to upgrade my khyek but I don't get any. I've run BHE's trying to get it and none has appeared. I've completed FBI trying to get it and none have dropped for me. Eventually I was told that I can't get them until I have the runic weapon you get from the quest "Runestead" but I can't get that quest because Serissae doesn't appear in the camp to give it to me.

YEEARGH! THIS IS FRUSTRATING BEYOND BELIEF!!
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    dont runic pieces drop from rune tainted trolls?

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closing this up as it is a support issue, and OP is getting rather heated.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.