test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Combat Stormwarden Hybrid and Full PvE Build Mod 10.5/Mod11

jase4yazjase4yaz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2017 in The Wilds
Took a lot out of me to make this one, but this one is aimed to help anyone and everyone. Other than my builds I also included multiple links to other builds/channels for anyone looking for Hunter Ranger Build options. Hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/mMab4tcgUVA

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Hey dude great vid, nice work :)

Just want to point out a couple of things. You show your Companion as equipping Underdark Rings etc... I highly suggest you try out Companions without using any UD Rings, I have just to get used to it. Very shortly UD Rings will be fixed so it is best to get used to it now and not advise people to equip them.

Why do you not equip Magistrates Mount Bonus? It is a lot of free damage (better than LoL set). High power makes it very good.

I would also like to see clips of you without Leora... It is hard to see the real you sometimes as nearly all your clips i see have your DC friend with you :) Anyhoo keep up the good work dude and send me a PM if you want to run some more :)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    nice guide to watch, i not really sold in many your choices.
    like being stormwarden and pretending to be competitive in pvp and slotting aspect of the pack there but hey i tried that too even if with really low results against a proper enemy.

the only thing i can say is "reconsider the 50% added crit severity".

really entertaining video btw, keep it up
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Always nice to see a new guide, but hmm. Hybrid builds tend to be mediocre in both pvp and pve, choose one, specialize.

Nice basic info though.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I have not looked at the vid... And I PvP.

@rayrdan I have run both with/without the 50% CS and I am leaning to without. The power stacked yielded better results.

@jonkoca I agree, the hybrid just doesn't mesh well, but if running with someone, the hybrid works ok.

@wdj40 I don't use Mag, I've slotted healing for several or more months. I will give it another go tonight. Having a Pally power sharing is easier.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon