test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My OP is possessed?!?

sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
I was looking at something while standing near the campfire in SOMI and noticed my HP was not full so I hit sanctuary to heal up a bit and was watching my HP go up when I noticed my Power and Recovery going crazy. Can some experienced OP's take a look at these two videos and let me know if they have any idea if this is normal, like maybe a feat or mount bonus doing this? I was going to submit a bug report but thought maybe it is expected and I am just missing something. One of the videos shows the mount bonuses and a screen of my feats included.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Suns Tip/video/27954981
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Suns Tip/video/27955004

Feats: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Suns Tip/screenshot/5879034

TR - Sun: 16000 IL
OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies

Comments

• Options
    gormenghast1gormenghast1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Cool Resolve (Icewind Dale Campaign, 4th tier boon): you gain up to 2000 power based on how much stamina or guard you are missing.

Chill Determination (Storm King Thunder campaign, 3rd tier boon): you gain up to 2000 recovery based on how much stamina or guard you are missing.

Still I wouldn't say that a 2k gain on a stat is "crazy"; also it's not an OP only thing, every class can access to those two boons.
  • Options
    Ah, cool, thanks! I bet that is what it is. Thanks for your input.

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Do everyone a favor and please please PLEASE READ YOUR FEATS, BOONS, POWERS, ENCOUNTERS and everything else regarding your class. It'll make you part of the top 3%, trust me...
  • Options
    I have just never noticed this behavior and was looking for some help on where to look. Based on the tool tip of gaining recovery based on how much stamina you are missing the behavior still seems backwards to me, the recovery should have been going up while using stamina instead of down

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yep it does, same with the crit and power versions of that boon. On some of my DPS characters I'll deliberately use up some stamina just before going into a fight just to get a little boost lol.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Can't really see what's going on in the first video, but in the second, you can see that your stats are increasing while you're holding up Sanctuary, and start decreasing again as soon as you release it.

The blips of increase in the first are probably proximity effects from another player.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

Yep it does, same with the crit and power versions of that boon. On some of my DPS characters I'll deliberately use up some stamina just before going into a fight just to get a little boost lol.

LOL I hate when that happens. It seems to be a occurrence on occasion when facing the scorpions. Whats fun is activating the horn of valhalla right before getting in and then watching the scorpions come and attack the party whilst in the cutscene haha.