test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DENIAL- GH20- *No buy in fee* - PvE/PVP(updated 31st Jan 17)

xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
We are currently seeking active players to join one few remaining ‘Day 1’ Neverwinter Xbox guilds. We are the Helm but we are alternating that position with our alliances to help them grow. Once GH 21+ is released, we will retain the lead until rank is achieved.
STRONGHOLD BOONS
(all maxed):

Offence:
Power 8000--Armor pen 8000--Enhance overload 10%

Defence:
Incoming healing 15% --defence 8000--lifesteal 8000--hit points 32.000

Utility:
XP bonus 30%--mount speed 20%--group heal 75%--revive sickness 1 minute--healing potion bonus 48%

We also have Towers built up for when we run siege events.

PVE:
Oddly, most think we are all about PVP. What they don't realize is that a ‘PVP only’ guild does not exist. You can't achieve in PVP without PVE (boons, GH food / wards / drains, etc). We run so so so much group content on a daily basis you won't ever be bored:
  • Dragonflight is ran most days and even the free dragon gets a beating big runs are at weekends.
  • Tiamat runs (lots).
  • edemo and demo is ran constant every day as are underdark skirmishes
  • Well of Dragons,Bryn Shander,Lonelywood,Cold Run, heroics constant.
  • Lots of salvage runs ready for x2 AD event are constant
  • Were also taking/helping newcomers through Fangbreaker Island
  • Tier 3 heroics in stronghold always running.
  • Currently running ESVA and SVA in Sea of Moving Ice
We also currently have more than 1000 gamertags who play all over the world and at all hours of the day

The most important thing is FUN! You can play on your own or with groups - it's YOUR decision. All events we run are optional. There are no kliqs here and we run with everybody.

PVP:
A source of pride for Denial but entirely optional. We have members who do not touch pvp, we have some who just get their daily win, and then we have the hardcore guys. We have no A or B teams - if you want to delve into pvp, we have members willing to help and guide you.

We are the only guild that can fill 2 siege teams with Denial members not even including our alliances - no other guild can make that claim..

The Requirements:

DPS IL3.5 and Support 3.0IL
Weekly donations: Your choice of either:
2k Inf
10 Rank 7s
4000 Surplus

Mic (required for PVP) so we can have a chat about the guild - after, it's up to you if you want to join party's or not.

Weekly prize contests are run with 1st,2nd,3rd prizes and prizes range from R12, Artifacts, Rings, Superiors all kinds of items which rank 6's and leader (manderake) do not take part in.

If you need help with your build we have scores of veteran members who are willing to share and help.

All Nationalities Welcome:

We have members from all around the world: USA,UK,NETHERLANDS,AUSTRIA,FRANCE,BRAZIL and more.

We also use DISCORD - https://discordapp.com/ - this is a well known app used in the gaming community. We use it to discuss trade,pve,pvp, post leadership meeting notes and even voice chat. Not only this we have introduced a LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR so no matter what language you speak, it will translate it

Anything i have missed, feel free to ask me. If interested, message me here or on xbox and I'll get back as soon as i get on.I am around most days as i work from home and also youtube.

So if you’re ready to join one of the most active and original guilds on Neverwinter. get in touch.

With Thanks

Darth Sidious@xX TTGHD Xx (please contact in game for fastest response)

updated 4th january 2017
Darth Sidious CW, Darth Maximus GF,Darth Kylo Ren DC,Darth Blaze TR
Denial
Officer

Youtube Channel TrashTalkGamingHD:
https://youtube.com/user/xxstokelad82xx

Twitch tv link below:

https://twitch.tv/trashtalkgaminghd
Post edited by xxttghdxx on

Comments

• xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Near full at the moment and with screenshots taken weekly we can confirm we currently have 147 active members which is fantastic.
    Please remember if you do not hit the requirements there are space's in our alliance guilds so do not hesitate to hit me up anytime.
    Our alliance guilds have lower Item Level Requirements than we do and you will still get to run content with Denial members including myself.
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

edited January 2017
    Currently seeking a GH10 or higher to join our very Active Alliance with opportunity's to rotate as Helm guild and progress at a faster rate with donations coming in from other guilds your progression will be alot faster and smoother with our help.
    If you are interested please hit me up on xbox.
    @xX TTGHD Xx Darth Sidious.
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

• sergeanttensergeantten Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Love it Darth, well written.

I have been approached by several Guilds curious about our Helm Rotation. Guilds which choose to join our Alliance, and which we feel would add value to the Alliance as a whole, will also be rotated in as Helm. Our Helm position is decided based on which Guild in our Alliance would gain the most benefit/value as a whole. If you recently join our Alliance, the soonest you would likely be Helm would be 5-8 weeks from now and the best timing to be Helm would be when your Guild is just finishing completion of an even number SH to maximize the benefit.

I am open to, and welcome, communication (preferably discord or xbox message) with any Guild Leader (or designated representative) regarding discussions of Alliance Opportunities.

Denial will not leave our Alliance, nor will Denial ever be for sale...ever. I have enough real-life money to sustain myself and invested a significant amount of time and effort into Denial and our Alliance; im here to stay.

Alliance etiquette:
    No trolling
    No WTT in Alliance chat
    No Gearscore discrimination
    No recruiting members of any other Guild in our Alliance, unless both Guild Leaders are involved and agree to the individuals move. a.k.a. pilfering
    Those are the no's, but there are hundreds of yes's.

Thank you for your time.

-Manderake@Manderake83
    Discord: Manderake83#4032

Guild Leader and Alliance Leader of Denial
    Post edited by sergeantten on
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Like many of you, I had been in a few guilds. For likely the same reasons, I eventually left them. Environments were either caustic, lethargic, sterile of good - active players, or lacked sound leadership to address any of those areas. Denial is the lone guilds that did and has been home for almost a year now.

Manderake is the lone guild leader that has realized that a guild's true strength is indeed the sum of its parts - that its success is fueled by the success of each Denial member. He does not take himself too seriously but is very serious about making sure Denial is the best destination for players, PVP/PVE alike, to achieve and have fun.

Lots of people short-circuit a conversations about the game by citing just that - 'Its just a game'. Sure it is - but it's also something we have invested substantial time, money, and energy into. It's also the place where lasting friendships are formed (at least it has been the case for me). If you want the same things, you need look no further than Denial.

Xbox: St. Brighid@magnumpci
    Discord: magnumpci#8516
    Post edited by stpensive on
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    My guild is a Gauntlet in this alliance and I have not found a better, more organized, and friendlier group of players. If you want the very best in the game, take a look toward Denial as they provide a world class guild experience in Neverwinter!

Speedo
  • xktgxktg Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    After spending time in two great guilds (Legendary Outlaws and Hazardous Nation), I was able to find a home with Denial. Speaking with both Darth and Manderake, they thoroughly explained the requirements (very reasonable) and the inner workings of the guild. There were several things that made me immediately impressed with the how they operate:
    • They genuinely encourage team work and assisting members in need
    • There are no set premade teams that run PVP, it is put out in Alliance chat and is first come, first serve
    • Win or lose, the group will try until they find the needed cohesion within the existing group composition
    • When matches are one sided (in our favor) they do not campfire the other team, which I believe it a point for getting and keeping new under-geared players in PVP
    • PVE is run in the same manner. As Alliance members were unlocking FBI, Manderake among others were putting groups together to learn us how to run the Dungeon as quickly and efficiently as possible (all while completing it Legit), start to finish. There was no frustration when someone failed, only encouragement and guidance.
    • Raffles/giveaways are done weekly with great prizes
    I could go on, but the final point that really sold me is the willingness to improve the alliance and the guilds/players in it. It could occur elsewhere, however; I have not seen any other Helms take a Gauntlet spot to allow the bonuses and weekly donation effort to be focused on building GH levels up of our Alliance members. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my decision to move to Denial and am enjoying the company of my guild mates.

-xKTG (Def)
  • dustyx007dustyx007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If your looking for a guild this is the one!!! I have been in Denial from the very beginning. I have experienced a lot of fun times here! At first the guild was all about PVP! I did have a ton of fun with my TR doing as many dunks as I could, but there was never a shortage of people to play PVP with. As time progressed and players came and went (life happens) and new leadership came into play, the guild has become very well managed! There's a really good balance between PVE and PVP players (sometimes both). The officers in Denial are constantly putting together things for everyone to get involved in, like the latest dungeons, PVP, dragons etc....(come to think of it so do the alliances). The leader and officers listen to the guild members about what things they would like to see from the guild! I mean the officers are already planning for the next guild halls that aren't even out yet (awesome!!!). It's a great guild to do your own thing or jump into the guild chat and find whatever your looking for! So if there's room and you have the opportunity to join don't hesitate it's a great place to be!!!

AKA
    Runs With Big Sword - GWF
    Whatever- DC
  • kityavengerkityavenger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have been in this guild here since the very beginning of Strongholds and I can tell you that this guild here is one of the funnest and most organized guilds out there. Whatever your gaming style, this guild can help you enjoy it. There are both PVE and PVP players that are always happy to help, and the guild roster's comments make it easy to find the right players to help you with you dom or dungeon.
    This game is incredibly fun, but with a well organized guild and great members, this game reaches another level of enjoyment.
    I am happy to be part of such an amazing guild and looking forward to play with all of you out there.

AKA

Kitty
  • sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    I am the leader for Big Boy Pants On, a gauntlet for in the DENIAL alliance. To get to the end we have to start from the beginning.

I created my own guild after a bunch of members from an old guild were not happy at all. When alliances were released we found an Alliance. Within an hour, our sword and the 3 gauntlets associated with that sword realized that Helm in the alliance was a bad choice as they were a guild that "everyone feed our guild so we can get to SH20 and then we will feed you all." ... I'm sure they would. That's when we found the DENIAL alliance. Fell in love instantly. Very few issues for a "new beginning" of 13 guilds coming together.

A month later we left the alliance and followed our sword so they can become helm and us a sword. We were super loyal to our sword and this was the reason. We learned as a guild that The Grass is NOT Always Greener On the Other Side!!!!

I knew what needed to be done for the sake of the guild and the members. I contacted Mandrake from DENIAL and asked if we can rejoin. Without hesitation and with Mandrake not believing in "bad blood," he allowed us to rejoin! Since then (2 months ago) we went from SH6 and are now SH10 ready for SH11. We anticipate to be SH13 in 5 weeks. We flourished in the DENIAL alliance with constant help, donation help, and constant dungeon runs on an HOURLY bases!

Sounds great? It gets BETTER!!! DENIAL is maxed on all structures! They have begun to rotate gauntlets into the Helm position to allow them to level even faster! The first gauntlet is already in slot with rotations every 2 weeks! Even our newest gauntlet (joined 3 days ago) will be taking Helm next as they will benefit the most going next, gaining 3 stronghold levels.

A lot of alliances are failing. I recommend anyone who is on the fence with their alliance to get out now and join the DENIAL alliance before it's not possible for a slot to open up (this happens with 13 very active and progressing guilds!!)

SF Green Beret
    (SW/OP/DC/GWF/GF/CW/TR/HR)

Guild Leader: Big Boy Pants On
  • eviana13eviana13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Hi all!

Greg and I are very happy being a part of the Denial family.  We love that this guild brings so much to all their players regardless of your goal or experience with this game.  The leadership listens to their member's ideas and concerns.  We also like the fact that Denial is well organized and they only want what's best for their members. There are fun weekly raffle drawings for awesome prizes! And the atmosphere is always fun and enjoyable too. All the denial members we met so far are mature and easy to talk to.  They are always willing to help and give advice in whatever you need.   Thank you Denial for allowing us and our friends to be a part of something special.  

Sincerely,  

Velkyrana and Greg
    Post edited by eviana13 on
  • nabu#1603 nabu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Hello everyone, I've have been in Denial since January 2016 and have never thought to seek another guild since. Before joining I had been in a guild where it was mandatory that I ran a specified character at any given moment it was needed, which obviously becomes quite draining and unenjoyable but when I heard about Denial from a couple of friends who were in it I was eager to join. The guild is relaxed but structured and holds many charismatic individuals which I have yet to find elsewhere. Since joining I have made many friends who are all willing to help others out no matter the cost or time it requires, something you won't find often in the entire game itself. Since I could list reason after reason why I will never leave Denial the overall the point I'm trying to get across is I have extreme respect for Denial and its members and I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else:)
    -Nabu@Trumoo990
    Post edited by nabu#1603 on
  • drinky85drinky85 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    My name is Drinky85 and I am the leader of Valendia Knights of the Peace.

VKP have been a part of the alliance with denial since the day that Alliances was introduced, but our partnership of working together was in place long before that.

Through a chance meeting in Dread ring one day, a great partnership was built. Denial and there leadership (big shout out to Manderake) have helped in any way they could. We are a PvE guild and conquerors shards for upgrades were difficult to get, in stepped denial and pushed us to our next upgrade, this was before the alliances were introduced.

Once alliances were introduced they have stuck by these values in every way. Always wanting to help the others in the alliance, I hear of helm guilds asking for upwards donations from swords and gauntlets. Not only have Denial never asked, they have locked the coffer down so that it is simply not possible.

If you are a community minded player that wants to help others to prosper, Denial is the place to be.
  • aroetem83aroetem83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Morning all
    My name is Gandzialf Bialy@aroetem and I'm an officer of Hussars - one of denial alliance Swords and biggest Polish Neverwinter guild on xbox. I thought I'll add few words from a perspective of non-international guild.
    I could go on and on how great our alliance is and blah blah but I though for a normal player that wouldn't be truly beneficial. So I decided to focus on activities as that's what I think is making a big difference from other alliances.

Daily demo/eDemo runs, tiamat, salvage runs, farms on lonely wood (Drizzy lives there I think lol), Bryn and cold run.
    Dragonflight runs - recently Denial started hosting speed runs - you want dragonflight gear in a day??? No problem, totally possible.
    Clear set of rules that makes everybody happy and prevent drama.

And to be honest it's a really nice bunch of people, got new friends I like to compete with just for fun. Everything works really well and Denial leadership help towards smaller guilds is massive - from sharing knowledge and best practices to level up structures to hosting activities that makes all guilds stronger.

Join our alliance and have fun with a game :)
  • nicolelgnicolelg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Hello,

I am Lucipurr and I was one of the previous leaders of Nocturnal, a gauntlet guild in the alliance with Denial.

We joined up with this alliance back when we were only Guild Hall 6 and we were honestly hesitant after some of the alliances we had experienced prior. Being a guild of experienced and inexperienced players alike, we were afraid of how our members might be treated alongside a Guild Hall 20.

It was a pleasant surprise to experience such a warm welcome into the alliance, and out of all the time we have spent with Denial we have yet to see any drama occur! Alliance chat is used mostly for setting up groups for dungeons/events, which helps keep the spam in chat to a minimum. Also, players do not ask for ridiculous IL requirements when setting up groups! Tired of seeing 3.5k+ Only runs? You will not see those here! Throughout a typical day there is always at least one mention of everything imaginable, from Dragonflight to Epic Demogorgon and Castle Never, you are sure to find people to run everything you need.

Every guild in the alliance has been amazingly helpful and kind to us, and has helped us get to where we are. Even though I have played Neverwinter for a LONG time, I still managed to learn new information from Manderake (the leader of Denial). With Denial being maxed out on their structures they have started to rotate the other guilds every two weeks into the Helm position so they can take advantage of the structure discount. We were the first guild to be offered Helm due to our progress and were beyond shocked when offered this. I have never heard of any other Helm guilds offering the Helm position up to the lower guilds to help them grow.

I highly recommend that any endgame players out there who may be browsing through all of the different recruiting threads to take a moment to consider Denial. The amount of respect they have for their members and allied guilds is extremely welcoming where most other guilds have turned cold towards their members. They host events and are constantly active in the game, so you will never find yourself bored of the game. Not exactly endgame but still reading this thread? Check out any of the guilds in the alliance! You will not regret joining our team. I miss being apart of their alliance.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Leader of Affinity.
    Post edited by nicolelg on
    Guild Leader of Affinity.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Discord: Nicolelg#6179
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/LucipurrNW
  • thepunisher#1417 thepunisher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm looking around for a PvP Guild. I just don't know who to really go for if they accept me. I know of many pvp guilds from fighting them in pve guilds. I am certainly not the best, nor want to be. I want to always improve, but having fun at the same time. I'm a 3.4k GF trying to make a name for myself in the PvP Community. What stood out to me in your recruitment message was this -

"A source of pride for Denial but entirely optional. We have members who do not touch pvp, we have some who just get their daily win, and then we have the hardcore guys. We have no A or B teams - if you want to delve into pvp, we have members willing to help and guide you."

I feel too many guilds these days, especially GH 20s, only let you play in there premades at a certain gear score, skill level etc. That is all good, but for the people who want to achieve more at a lower gear score or just want to get better, I agree with you. My name is Soldmyheight. I was in The Legendary Outlaws incase anyone was wondering. We agreed on mutual terms because they are pve mainly, and I completely changed to PvP status. Great guild, but onto the next stage of my character.
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User

onto the next stage of my character.

Welcome to Denial sir, happy to have you.

• kitsune13#1902 kitsune13 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I just wanted to say to anyone potentially looking to join Denial.
    Mandrake is one of the most nice and polite people I've ever had the pleasure to speak with on my 2 years on this game. He is so well organised with his running of his Guild and his Alliance its increadable not to mention helpful. The fact the he rotates his GH20 guild to a Gauntlet to promote growth for other Guilds is extremely telling and even more Rare on here.
    For the record I am neither in Denial or their Alliance, I am in fact a leader of another Guild but just wanted everyone to know from an outside source what a privilege I believe being in or with Denial would be.

Again Just thought people should know!

My appologies for hijacking your post for a hot sec.
  • sergeanttensergeantten Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Greatly appreciated Sir/Ma'am; thank you.

-Manderake
    Guild Leader & Alliance Leader of Denial
  • hpgcrysishpgcrysis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I joined Deinal almost a year ago and glad I chose this guild over the others I was considering. The commitment and organization by Manderake (guild leader) allows me to play freely without worry of running out of things to do, the friendly supportive guild mates, and the amount of activity provided are the reasons I would never leave this guild. The grass is definately greener on our side. Thank you to my Alliance and guild mates for all of the fun and thank you to Manderake for all of your hard work and dedication.

Known as Intrepid
  • thepunisher#1417 thepunisher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What's up everyone? I would like to post my completely honest opinion of this guild. Since I started neverwinter, I have been in 4 guilds. Nothing terrible about them. Just issues were present and I moved on. I read this exact post and replied above as you can see. I loved the idea of a GH 20 helping lower guild halls with very low drama. Was that even possible? Well from reading there post, joining, and being in Denial, they are true to there word. Manderake does a great job leading, organizing, and just evolving this guild to the next stage, as well as the rest of the officers. My favorite thing about this guild is Unity! There are no clicks...there are no selfish douches (and if there are, they will be talked to), there is no....Me me me mentality. It's everyone helping everyone with the combination of skillful players. I'm not here to say a bunch of random positive things. I'm being 100% real. Best guild I've ever been in. My name is soldmyheight@angryfoal729432. Thanks for reading.
    edited February 2017
    Currently Full at the moment if you are interested in joining feel free to hit me up anytime @xX TTGHD Xx
    Currently grinding new content including ESVA and SVA.
    Requirements are DPS 3.5IL and support 3.0IL if you are under any of these feel free to hit me up as out alliance guilds may be able to accommodate you....
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

were ready for GH23 when its released.
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

Support classes wanted ideally be able to run FBI and newer content.
    xbox contact: xX TTGHD Xx
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

• mythiama#6234 mythiama Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Love it Darth, well written.

I have been approached by several Guilds curious about our Helm Rotation. Guilds which choose to join our Alliance, and which we feel would add value to the Alliance as a whole, will also be rotated in as Helm. Our Helm position is decided based on which Guild in our Alliance would gain the most benefit/value as a whole. If you recently join our Alliance, the soonest you would likely be Helm would be 5-8 weeks from now and the best timing to be Helm would be when your Guild is just finishing completion of an even number SH to maximize the benefit.

I am open to, and welcome, communication (preferably discord or xbox message) with any Guild Leader (or designated representative) regarding discussions of Alliance Opportunities.

Denial will not leave our Alliance, nor will Denial ever be for sale...ever. I have enough real-life money to sustain myself and invested a significant amount of time and effort into Denial and our Alliance; im here to stay.

Alliance etiquette:
    No trolling
    No WTT in Alliance chat
    No Gearscore discrimination
    No recruiting members of any other Guild in our Alliance, unless both Guild Leaders are involved and agree to the individuals move. a.k.a. pilfering
    Those are the no's, but there are hundreds of yes's.

Thank you for your time.

-Manderake@Manderake83
    Discord: Manderake83#4032

Guild Leader and Alliance Leader of Denial

• ladyred#1960 ladyred Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Awesome guild to join very active and very helpful! Very awesome about rotating helm every week or two.
  • drake#2393 drake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by drake#2393 on
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    So is Gannicus still around?
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Beer, The Stain, Yuna, Shou Kon, Meeka, MC Hammer from Houdini when we merged with Denial day 1 for Stronghold. Back when we were legit #1. I've been out of the loop for almost a year.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • thebradza#3879 thebradza Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    A mate and I have just started (in the 60's) and would like to join an active guild. We are a GF and a DC, are adults, willing to contribute what is needed and are min / maxxers from WOW days. Which alliance guild would you recommend we join that has GH10+?