test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gear Question: The Blackthorn

sadus671sadus671 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 203 Arc User
edited March 2017 in The Citadel
I've been trying to farm this item from Malaborg, but just hasn't dropped for me. I also don't know anyone who has it either... it's not a popular dungeon to run... so it's understandable.

Anyways it's effect is 100 damage on any damage received. Just wanted to see if anyone has tested it and knows if this will trigger AoC on the reactive damage? As a follow up... is there any reactive damage that AoC doesn't proc?

Thanks in advance.
-= Primary Characters =-

- Forge (GF)
- Apocalypse - (DC)
- Sadus (OP)
- Fireball (GWF)
- Ixian (CW)

Thank you Loadouts for allowing my toons to be all the things... they ever wanted to be....

Member of Ember Legion
Post edited by sadus671 on

Comments

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I'm not sure, but I don't think it procs AoC. I know that it will proc lifesteal. I have it, and when I am stunned and held (and can't do damage), I see the 100 points of damage fly on my screen along with the green heals from whenever it procs lifesteal (I am at about 40%); if there are allies in the area that have been damaged and my prism is active, it then procs Burning Guidance from that shared lifesteal: allies are only getting healed for 15 hp (15% of my 100 lifesteal/heal) but are doing 2K damage when this happens.