test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M11 Dev Q&A

Comments

• croustymielcroustymiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    PVP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sloppyoctopus#5563 sloppyoctopus Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Please fix the unstoppable bug for GWF's. Also, we need 6 new dungeons and 6 new raids with 3 tiers of difficulty each to even out the game. Stop making campaigns and give us dungeons.
  • bringer03bringer03 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    PVP
  • firebirdukfirebirduk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Other - where the game is going - lots of dungeons / expansions coming, new character classes planned, etc.
  • fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    For Systems Design I'd like to know why specifically boons like the SKT +2k damage bonus for 2 points into it are even workable when people are hitting for six and seven figure damage. All the capstone boons in SKT are terrible for non-clerics and should be revised.

Why you get like 6k exp and 22 silver for quests in Mod 11? http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mercantile_Missions

Just stuff that is completely negligible that no one would notice if you took them out, they should be removed or be raised significantly. Some of the PVP quests in Caer Konig only give you a pittance of silver and a tiny amount XP, no campaign currency at all.
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    PVP
  • king1slayerking1slayer Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    PVP
  • drauksdrauks Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2017

Foundry? As in why has it been down, what's causing the problem, and is there anything the Foundry community can do to help? Perhaps the ability to create a new PvP map contest?

They don't know how to monetize it (nevermind countless suggestions through the years), and without some profit to look at, aren't interested in doing anything too much about it overall. (My paranoid 2 cents, anyway)

Balancing always needs to be a priority... and sure, pvp.
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    Why are the new pieces of companion gear missing Recovery and Regeneration as stat options? :(
    @samaka#2511
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    pvp
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    PvP, and I so hate PvP. But I'm curious if the Dev's can do something other than Heroic Encounters?
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    I would like to know if the GWF Unstoppable bug is going to start being called a Feature in this game? We had it for how long now?

Other then that....PvP.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    I went with: Systems Design (stats, balance, etc.), which I personally believe includes PvP and it shouldn't be a separate choice, but that's just me... ;)

va8Ru.gif
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I dont see a vote that lessens the insane amount of boring grind you added.. where is that one? Im not trying to be tongue and cheek, this is what I would vote for.. your game has gotten quite boring recently..

• forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2017

Foundry? As in why has it been down, what's causing the problem, and is there anything the Foundry community can do to help? Perhaps the ability to create a new PvP map contest?

Bold part needs its own post.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    I did Q&A since there are too many questions that need answered that fit into just one category.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    PvP
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    Foundry.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • mechcountmechcount Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    PvP
  • pixelle#4621 pixelle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    P V P <3 <3
  • zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    PVPVPVPVPVPVPVP
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I really, really couldn't care less about PvP, and I have no real questions or anything regarding M11.

What I am interested in are long term plans regardingthe Foundry, and short-term plans regarding crafting (including masterwork). This doesn't really fit in the poll, so I will just ignore the poll, sorry.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

I did Q&A since there are too many questions that need answered that fit into just one category.

That's Quality Assurance lol.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • congradincongradin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Foundry!

Take a look at easier to build systems.
    My favourite example is Wildstar: Building while playing and playing while building. Resizing any objects from tiny to huge. And.. and.. and.. ;)
  • emeral1emeral1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Foundry to long away
  • mspretyamspretya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Definitely Foundry. And more Foundry. Did I mention the Foundry?
This discussion has been closed.