test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kabal Immune to damages in Fire Trial quest in mod 11 ?

c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
edited February 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Like, how the hell am I supposed to kill him ? I have been searching for 30 minutes if there were any mechanics to break it but nothing, he's just invincible ! Like wtf ?

EDIT : he takes damages from fireball but the chains kills you way before. And you can break his immunity with an exploding golem.
Post edited by c3rb3r3 on

Comments

• tuesdayrolld20tuesdayrolld20 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    Apparently, if you hit Kabal with the fireball, and he becomes vulnerable. As for the chains, if you position yourself to place the chain over one of the floating balls of fire. it breaks the chain and you get free.

Hope this helps.
    Miri Droverson

• dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    This fight is so buggy. I just can't dmg that guy enough
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    If you kill the mecanical mobs (that pops from the anvil) close to the boss, their AoE will destroy his immunity then you'll be able to kill him.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    This mission is just total BS, also I'm being hit by flame cannons when I'm like 2 beams width out of the beam
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    Well I tried it with my 4.3k CW. I do get dmg from I dont know where. I cant do dmg to him.

Someone said here, that I can break the chains by leading them into a fireball. I would do that, if there was a fireball.

I was somehow pissed by the flame throwers, but the boss fight is just plain stupid, GJ.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Each of these fights has some of the mechanics of 1 of the bosses in SP, it is meant to condition you to the mechanics before you unlock the dungeon. Tbh, I haven't had any issues with these missions, since I already had to figure them out in the dungeon lol.
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    So... Finally smth other than "me smash you to goo" tactics for solo boss fights and behold here comes the rage & whining. GJ players. You get fireballs or rather lava balls chained to you at some point. Hit the boss with it and immunity is gone. He dies in 10 sec or less after that. Did that quest like 10 times only died first time trying to just dps the boss ignoring the common sense. Haven't tried killing exploding mobs near him. They spawn before the chains so even easier if it works.
    Post edited by krymkac on