test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Traveling Merchant shop not appearing after completing the task

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
I've completed the "Clear the Docks" task and the travelling merchant says I need to complete the task.

Any info ?

Someone told me If you complete the 2nd task it unlocks but dumping another 125 evidence into that is unacceptable.

Is there anything else I can do ? or....devs ? are you ? plz ?

Comments

• gomesrosgomesros Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The Traveling Merchant its located at far north of shipmaster... near the boats
  • c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Finally someone who posts it (Can't unfortunately).

Yes, it's currently buggued. I've talked to someone related to Cryptic, I don't know if the devs are aware currently :/

Needs to be fixed.
  • lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    gomesros said:

The Traveling Merchant its located at far north of shipmaster... near the boats

I know where he is located, but even after completing the 1st task that is supposed to unlock his shop, he still tells me I need to complete the 1st task.

It is a bug and it needs fixing.
  • soullesslordssoullesslords Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    yep bugged this needs to be fixed
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    This was listed in the notes as a known issue. Shouldn't take too long to fix. It's not too much of an issue though - most people have no need to unlock the vendor, and of those who do, many will want to complete the second bottom row task anyhow, just for the discount on the weapons.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • mizar77mizar77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    They're kidding us. Customer service doesn't care about us. The patches released today they haven't still solved the bug of the traveling merchant. They know about that and they know that it is very important for the new module, but since we don't spend ZEN, they do not care to fix it. But when they have announced the new module they have spoken millions of times about this NPG when exchange voninblod for the new currencies. But as I said before they don't care about us.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    adinosii said:

This was listed in the notes as a known issue. Shouldn't take too long to fix. It's not too much of an issue though - most people have no need to unlock the vendor, and of those who do, many will want to complete the second bottom row task anyhow, just for the discount on the weapons.

From what I understand, the discount only is a benefit to those looking to buy multiple weapon sets.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

adinosii said:

From what I understand, the discount only is a benefit to those looking to buy multiple weapon sets.
    It's a small benefit if you buy one.

For 30+120 = 150 you save half of 120+240 = 180