test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Evidences of Evil

chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
Hi all,
What is the best way to acquire Evidences of Evil so I can progress with the tasks?

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    You get 25 per day when you complete the daily campaign task, which is the quickest way. The one you get from the owner of the villa. And they sometimes drop from HEs and every once in awhile from treasure chests.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    There is a weekly that you unlock a bit into the campaign that gives a substantial amount (don't know the exact number).
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    How long does the daily take. My biggest concern as someone who plays way more than one char.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    If you choose a "kill X monsters daily" from Ostaram, you can do that one and the overall daily in 15-20 mins (running 5 HEs).
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

If you choose a "kill X monsters daily" from Ostaram, you can do that one and the overall daily in 15-20 mins (running 5 HEs).

Ppl forget sometimes that you can play a support class that dont do enough damage to mobs in HEs or Groups and they simply dont count ^^

• ascellascell Member Posts: 13 Arc User

There is a weekly that you unlock a bit into the campaign that gives a substantial amount (don't know the exact number).

How we can unlock weekly?
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

Are you talking about the mSVA/FBI/SP quest?

I am not sure when I can run this one for the fist time, as I think SP is not available for some time.

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User

Ppl forget sometimes that you can play a support class that dont do enough damage to mobs in HEs or Groups and they simply dont count ^^

Just join one HE run and you'll do that in that time with any class. If you try to solo encounters it's a different story.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    ascell said:

How we can unlock weekly?
    You will at some point unlock a quest that is a visit to the lair of one of the three bosses. I only did the Nosture one on Preview, but I understand the other two are similar in principle.

I am not 100% certain when it will unlock, as the unlocking had some problems on Preview, but I suspect it is after you complete one of the "Investigate X" campaign tasks.

Basically, once you have the weekly, you should be getting somewhere around 300 Evidence of Evil per week - more if you run the HEs like crazy and are lucky with quests that give EoE , but that is really not feasible right now, considering how broken they are. This basically means 5 weeks of playing to get one set of weapons and unlock everything.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    adinosii said:

I am not 100% certain when it will unlock, as the unlocking had some problems on Preview, but I suspect it is after you complete one of the "Investigate X" campaign tasks.

That will take a long while to reach that point.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I need to correct my earlier post.

First, the weekly task does not unlock after you complete one of the "Investigate X" campaign tasks - I now guess it will unlock after you complete one of the "Confront X" tasks.

Second, when I wrote the earlier post, the Preview server was down, so I could not check the number of Evidence of Evil it gave, and incorrectly thought it gave way more than the daily task.....so, my assumption of 300/week is way off - sorry.
    Hoping for improvements...