test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leisure Time Gamers (GH9 - almost 10)

speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
3200 Defense, 2000 Armor Penetration Boons, 2400 Lifesteal Boon, Revive Sickness reduction Boons.

Guild Hall 9, Stables 4, and Temple 4. We're now focused on leveling to GH10.

Leisure Time Gamers are a leveling, adventuring, and dungenering community. We have fun while developing our Stronghold along the way. We do not have an Item Level requirement or fee of any kind to join. We can help you: Level to 70, avoid unnecessary time sinks, gain Astral Diamonds, activate all of your Campaign Boons, and obtain current end-game gear so you’ll get the most from Neverwinter as quickly as possible.

We use the app, Discord to better communicate with each other, as the messaging and guild mail system in Neverwinter can make it difficult to communicate when outside of the game. discordapp.com was specifically design for the gaming community and encourage anyone to join the conversation.

Gamer Tag: speedokillz
Discord ID: Speedokillz#2254
Post edited by speedokillz on

Comments

• xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Great guild to be in, very active and are progressing really fast always running content from dragonflight to edemo's and new content.These guys are a fantastic alliance and are part of the big family.
    Darth Sidious CW, Darth Maximus GF,Darth Kylo Ren DC,Darth Blaze TR
    Denial
    Officer

Youtube Channel TrashTalkGamingHD:
    https://youtube.com/user/xxstokelad82xx

Twitch tv link below:

https://twitch.tv/trashtalkgaminghd
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    UPDATED - GH 9, Stables 4, Temple 3
  • minsc187minsc187 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Casual gamer looking to join a guild. Little experience with MMOs but have been grinding along. Lvl 64 HR.
    minsc187 said:

Casual gamer looking to join a guild. Little experience with MMOs but have been grinding along. Lvl 64 HR.

Please send me your character name and gamertag and I'll send you an invite!
  • minsc187minsc187 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Awesome!! My character name is Mikal Silverkin, gamertag DazedZachattack.
    sent
  • lucasalxndr#8216 lucasalxndr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey I'm pretty new to neverwinter and I've never played a game w/a guild before but I'll like to join if I can. I've been playing a half orc great weapon fighter and I'm lvl 24 rn. My ign is Alxxndr.
  • stevepiekuta#2857 stevepiekuta Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there, looking to leave my guild as there has been an influx of attention seeking kids recently. I am a 1.8k OP atm just got to level 70 and working through campaigns. If you think id be of any use please send me a message on xbox my gamertag is ETE TheDaddy Thanks!
  • stevepiekuta#2857 stevepiekuta Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Character name is Evie
  • badbrain#1743 badbrain Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi there are you still accepting new members? I'm a new player lvl 43 SW (scarily my age Irl)

Can't promise I'll end up being a hard core raider due being a parent and therefore having somewhat limited playtime, that said I am not new to mmo- back in the day I has very into wow and raided at max level content with a variety of characters for many years (including couple of server firsts)

Stopped playing about 8 ish years ago when I met my wife and wowed never to play a game like that again, but yet here we are......

If you are taking people my in game name is Nemesis (see what I did there?...)

Cheers
    Sorry for the late reply. Work updated the server and blocked this site as "Gaming" so not checking it as often. xBox or Discord are the fastest ways to get an invite.
    Our Alliance decided they did not find our progress on GH as fast as they would like so dumped us. We are a no drama guild looking similar Alliance. Please message me on Discord or Xbox if you gave a spot!
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I will see if we have a spot, I am at work so will try to get someone to reach out if we do.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies