test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Stream 2/21

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited February 2017 in News & Announcements
Hail Adventurers!

Next Tuesday, February 21, all Cryptic games (PC & Console) will be down for maintenance for roughly 6 hours. For PC players, The Cloaked Ascendancy expansion will be available once the Cryptic-wide maintenance is finalized.

The preview server will be unavailable as well, so there will be no Maintenance Day play stream as we had originally intended. Instead, my Space Counterpart @ambassadorkael#6946 and I will be be doing a Joint Community Q&A livestream. Starting at 8:30am PT, join us on Twitch or Facebook to chat, ask questions about life at Cryptic, get to know your CMs, win prizes, and more!*

What?
Joint CM stream with nitocris83 (Julia) and Ambassador Kael (Mike)

Where?

https://www.facebook.com/NeverwinterGame/

When?

Tuesday, Feb. 21 8:30am-TBD PT

Why?
Why not?

How?
Magic. And Technology.

See you then heroes!

*Disclaimer: "and more" is an amorphous descriptor of quantity that can encompass a large spectrum with no numerial amount associated guaranteed.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    nice!!!

• thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Will Xbox one be finally receiving the patch that both PC and PS4 received on January 26th (that fixes the missing Armor Class on the new Equipment) with this maintenance? If not when is this to occur?
  • p3zzl3p3zzl3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Never been here for an update like this. When do the servers normally go down?
  • exact0khan#1334 exact0khan Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Depending on your time zone for me it's at 9am.. Google the conversion for your time zone
    edited February 2017
    I'm confused. So when does maintenance actually start? Can someone just give a Time and the Zone it's in?
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    6 am pacific
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    9 am eastern
  • mistalowmistalow Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    First stream with Julia exciting
    Thanks all. So should be up and running, with no technical issues, for 8.00pm GMT.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Click here for a time zone converter. Stream starts in 60-ish minutes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User

Will Xbox one be finally receiving the patch that both PC and PS4 received on January 26th (that fixes the missing Armor Class on the new Equipment) with this maintenance? If not when is this to occur?

woah pc and ps4 guys have those armours with AC?? Why don't we have that then? I was thinking it was odd my 50k hp chest piece had no armour class...
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Starting time updated to 8:30am because roads are bad and letting Mike get into the office :)
    So stupid, self indulgent question here to the likes of @nitocris83 - There's a strong chance I won't be able to get my daily key today depending when the servers come back online - is there any compensation or is that "just one of those things"?

Also, does anyone know if there is any event kicking this off like double RP or anything?
  • bahamut1183#8009 bahamut1183 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Any patch notes?
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
  • azazel#6882 azazel Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask but what rings exactly are going to be affected by the change regarding companions and underdark rings? It says rings dropped from Demonic heroic encounters but don't the same rings drop from Demo? I never got a useful ring from a Demonic so I don't know.
  • azazel#6882 azazel Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Thanks, there goes a bunch of my dps. I wonder why in the patch notes it says rings that drop from Demonics? So many vague and misleading things about this game.
  • coldbeer#1097 coldbeer Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Time to farm BHE or invest in companion gear. I hope CA give useful items.
  • firdraingfirdraing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    AND THERE WE GO the maintenance already expanded... yay...

Seems like you plugged out too many cables... :D
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    There is one item missing from the patch notes, at least from what I saw lately on preview. Initial mount animations for all stag mounts (Small Forest Stag, Sylvan Stag, and Autumn Stag) have been embellished (you jump in the air and when the mount appears under you, you do a pirouette). It takes a little getting used to.

Personally I'm fine with it except for the initial jump. It looks too much like I'm being tossed like a rag doll.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    I kinda lost track of the time. Is it one more hour of maintance or two ?
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• firdraingfirdraing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    An additional hour... if not more... Just when I plan my time >_>
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    If it's still 6-12 PT then about 40 minutes left.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Nope it's prolonged to 1pm PT
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • grimnarr50grimnarr50 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I hope they fix the show my name ability on HUD, as its had a line of missing code for months now :(
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    extended for a second time............ there goes EU time thanks for that
  • ascellascell Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Man,DEV is only works for US? Then open an EU Server dammit, not Russian..Every EU players time whole day gone now...
  • maitea#5521 maitea Member Posts: 2 New User
    oh boy.. probably gonna be a third extension as well :neutral: goodnight
This discussion has been closed.