test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now that the keys are automatically consumed upon opening. Here is a taste of the loot table for FBI

ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
edited February 2017 in PvE Discussion
Since the changes were made to dungeon chests so that you MUST expend a key to "see" and automatically take what is in said chest, I wanted to share my experiences of the loot table:

imgur.com/a/WmvIF

These are both the Epic and Legendary Key chests in FBI. Let me know what you think or if you've had similar experiences, thanks!

On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

Comments

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Other than a Dancing Blade companion, I've pretty much gotten what you picture out of the last 10 or 15 runs. I don't believe I've seen a piece drop (certainly not a raid piece) since the key change.
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    It seems they added Legendary keys in the epic chest loot.
    3 of them. Wish i had a picture to post here.. but i did not take it, when i got that.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• twitchdigit1twitchdigit1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    Yup, both runs I've made since the key change (I don't run often just to help guildies get thru) after been like this. No osterian purple chest from the 2nd box (although I use the FBI key you make instead). Very depressing :(
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    This is a battle that is inevitable with a game like this. The game is meant for casuals, who want to be able to run a dungeon in a short time period and then move on. However, that has the side effect of allowing more dedicated players to mass run dungeons quickly.

If they increase the drops, even just a small amount, the casuals will barely notice and the dedicated folks will get everything they need. Not exactly a bad thing, except that those dedicated players are usually the money spenders too, and you need to keep them challenged and interested.

Suffice to say, I've run FBI enough now that I know every battle, every boss tell, every mod that we will encounter....and other than the helmet I got on the first run, I have not gotten a single relic drop at all. I have the mats from chests to restore every piece, but I simply can't get them to drop.

My opinion has always been, add tokens to the chests and keep the drop rate. That way, you know how many times you have to run something and RNG is taken out of it a bit. You should not have to run something more than, say, 50 times max to get everything you want out of it. Repetition is not content.....
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Zero pieces of gear, even ones I dont want, since the key change. MS VA is way worse though. Ive ran it well over 100 times now and still not enough legendary marks to upgrade my main hand. Wouldn't be so bad, but they ensured I wouldnt be able to make a lot of money by making all the rings bound to character. That means I cant salvage them on my alts which I'm sure they know.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I can't agree more @defiantone99 .
    Loots been terrible especially FBI and MSVA for me. The others are like nothings changed at all. Some people are making a killing over and over since key changes were implemented whilst others are sitting there grinding their teeth watching the same people over and over get epic and legendary drops and have to congratulate them again and again. I whole heartedly agree fishing is where its at for AD.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

they ensured I wouldnt be able to make a lot of money by making all the rings bound to character. That means I cant salvage them on my alts which I'm sure they know.

Yes, they have a very awkward way of trolling us! BtA for those rings would be nice!

Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    I had a hard choice trying to figure out which piece of loot gear to take. Loot tables like this pose a difficult decision.
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I did 6 runs after the patch. Got 2x r8s, 2 useless cheap companions. 0 relic pieces. 40 runs before the patch 1 relic piece. Ppl i usually run with have similar result. Could try more but why? Simply no motivation to bother, especially considering its not even ready to use gear but rusted junk basically. Some are lucky, saw ppl getting unbound archons, epic heart artifacts, sadly doesn't change anything for the rest of us. Frankly say MC that takes like 10 min to run with way less efforts have been way kinder for me heh.
  • umarachnea#5673 umarachnea Member Posts: 126 Arc User

Yup, both runs I've made since the key change (I don't run often just to help guildies get thru) after been like this. No osterian purple chest from the 2nd box (although I use the FBI key you make instead). Very depressing :(

They've removed the chest, and you now get the items directly. If you get them at all.

Thing is about FBI, once you get the relic armor, it is not worth farming for stuff, unless you can get it done within 20-25min. Otherwise it's just too long for a high chance of Bind on Account/Character items with some sellable stuff... It still is worth running though if you don't have the set pieces, even though it can be brutal when it takes 100 runs to get it all...

If you're after the rings, Msva is a better option...