test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Developer Blog: Artifact Equipment

2»

Comments

• rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    The weapons are fre to test in preview or still have to farm preview to test it ?

I really want to see mirage set working beacause the text say nothing to me....
  • wileecoyoteymwileecoyoteym Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Can we please get a weapons set that doesn't have the unneeded crit on the weapons. It's actually harming my build having that much crit :/
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    So I'm guessing if we have no desire for weapons that look like this, we have no reason for participating in the new the Cloaked Ascendancy mod? (IMO they look like cartoon weapons) I'm hoping there is more to the upcoming mod than these weapons...
    DD~
  • aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    dionchi said:

So I'm guessing if we have no desire for weapons that look like this, we have no reason for participating in the new the Cloaked Ascendancy mod? (IMO they look like cartoon weapons) I'm hoping there is more to the upcoming mod than these weapons...

Transmute them to look like whatever you want. Problem solved.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I hardly ever like how anything looks. Transmute it to something I actually like, done.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User

I'll keep my SH weapons until the buffer im trying to be will be given more option by devs, at least better than 2% more dmg to the party the whole time, 4% with the gf im always grouped with using those aswell. At least something better than 600 more power, or base dmg , or outgoing healing. All of those are useless for me.

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Come on guys clerics have not been healing anyone since lifestyle and regeneration got changed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Clerics and healing was good before mod 6 Elemental evil came out

There was a time, yes, when a Faithful DC in the Miracle Healer armor was sought after, yes ... I know, I was one of them. Then later, High Prophet and buffing/debuffing became the thing to do ... and then AP-gain DCs supporting the paladin perma-bubble. Today it is AA-spamming, power-sharing AC DCs, but with the upcoming DC rework that might change again.

But yea...healing by DCs has not really been relevant for quite a while.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    The new DC Meta will be stacking movement so they can run as fast as they can rezing peeps that have not learned how to avoid damage.
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    These weapons are not a good alternative to relic weapons. It's a lie.
    The set bonuses are useless placeholders.
    With module 10.5 you devs simply noticed that the gap between relic weapons and the normal players using old sets was ridiculously large, so you threw an old bone to the normal players to let them have something with the same base damage as relics but a useless set bonus.
    The flat 10% damage icnrease or incoming damage reduce that comes with relics set bonus is far ahead compared to the 3% damage increase and laughable healing/ defense increase that the new sets give.
  • snkoelzysnkoelzy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Could Someone actually put in the set bonuses for us XBOX and PS4 Players to see what we are waiting for??
  • thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    As has been said before, relic versus ascended versus elemental depends on job class and style play. As a PVE TR I dodge a lot not only to get out of red circles but also to reduce stamina /activate my 2 boons that increase power and recovery up to 1k. With Relic weapons activating their bonus would force a playstyle not conducive to my own especially if I have to stand in Red circles cause 10% DMG reduction isn't doing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for me lol. I'll be going with the abberant weapon probably. 4% damage that goes off as soon as it can and a random buff is better than 10% damage increase that I can only activate properly 30-50% of the time