test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can campain unlock tokens be re-used for free on a new character?

Hi, I bought a few campain unlocks but now I made a new character.
can it be used for free on my other character or not?

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    No, you will have to buy the campaign token for each character that wants the campaign token.

The campaign token is characterbound, so you will need to buy the token on the character which needs the campaign completed (it's like this on PC, I don't know if it's changed on consoles).

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Same on console, one use per character so yes you would have to buy it again.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Eh doing the work is so much more pleasing, though. c:
  • teenslipper#8683 teenslipper Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    why is it that I cant buy all the campaign unlock tokens? it says this purchase is not avaible for this character.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

why is it that I cant buy all the campaign unlock tokens? it says this purchase is not avaible for this character.

Besides the "lacking money" issues, it might be because your character has completed or has progress on the campaign.

I tried it on my alts with progress in ToD. No can buy.

I think you can buy Sharanderp, Dread Ring, and IWD for a half completed campaign...

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I think on WoD if you make progress into the top box is when it will no longer allow you to purchase it. Which is sort of silly to deny us the purchase...
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    "Eh doing the work is so much more pleasing, though. c:..."
    Everywhere except SoMI. Finished that fy.
    Edit:
    To stay on topic, OP's question was answered by Kris: no, they are character specific.
    May I add... Not worth it if you are only missing 1 or 2 boons IMO. Very few boons are "must-have" .
    If you took time off from the game and missed a Mod you don't want to replay this is a good option.
    If you have the means and are short on play time this is a good purchase to give support to the developers while improving your play QoL. I suggest prioritizing weakest alts with total boon incompletion first.
    Post edited by dread4moor on
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.