test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NSVA ISSUE

frankymcfrankymc Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I play this game on PC,I am a member of a Guild and an Alliance,I spam as much as i can the LFG Chat,Somi Zone Chat and a custom channel Chat.But still,I can't find any group to run the NSVA Trial as of lately.There are only a few people who run NSVA and they always search for Tank,Op,DC or Hdps.I am a 3.2K TR with 1xR11 and 2xR11 Bondings,which is not that bad, i guess,but still, nobody wants to invite me to their group.I even tryed to make a group myself but after 1 hour of spaming every chat still couldn't find any Tank/DC.This is very frustrating,for myself and all the other players who somehow managed to restore the relic weapons after hours and hours of grinding the materials,or millions of AD spent,and now we are stuck with green lvl weapons.This is like a very bad joke.In the past weeks i managed to make 4 successful runs and something like 8 fails,i can't remember exactly.All the fails occured because we didn't have enough DPS,even if all the players were above 3.1K and 1 or 2 3.4K players.In all the 4 times we did complete the Trial we did have like 2 good 3.8K Dps,for me it did not make any sense,why would a 3.8K player join a party for NSVA when he can run MSVA? I find this Trial way too hard for the reward you get out of it,rare(blue) marks,seals,refinement junk for relic weapons and maybe some salvage.My suggestion is to make the Boss easier to kill or add an extra 10 min time to a total of 30 min and some better reward, like 100% epic(purple) marks drop,RP,more salvage etc.I would be happy if i could refine my relic set only from running the Normal Version,i don't even think about the Master Version and legendary marks, and by the time i reach the requirements to runn the Master Version, relic weapons will be OBSOLETE.People still run N/E Demo even after they get twisted sets, most of the times they get only salvage, but they still have a chance to get a +5 legendary ring,so they keep running that content.SO,why not make NSVA/MSVA relevant even after Mod 11 is released?If nothing changes,almost everybody will go for the NEW WEAPONS as soon as MOD 11 is released, and then really NOBODY will ever runn NSVA/MSVA again.
Ty for taking the time to read this and sorry for my bad English.
Peace out!

Comments

• warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    frankymc said:

I play this game on PC,I am a member of a Guild and an Alliance,I spam as much as i can the LFG Chat,Somi Zone Chat and a custom channel Chat.But still,I can't find any group to run the NSVA Trial as of lately.There are only a few people who run NSVA and they always search for Tank,Op,DC or Hdps.I am a 3.2K TR with 1xR11 and 2xR11 Bondings,which is not that bad, i guess,but still, nobody wants to invite me to their group.I even tryed to make a group myself but after 1 hour of spaming every chat still couldn't find any Tank/DC.This is very frustrating,for myself and all the other players who somehow managed to restore the relic weapons after hours and hours of grinding the materials,or millions of AD spent,and now we are stuck with green lvl weapons.This is like a very bad joke.In the past weeks i managed to make 4 successful runs and something like 8 fails,i can't remember exactly.All the fails occured because we didn't have enough DPS,even if all the players were above 3.1K and 1 or 2 3.4K players.In all the 4 times we did complete the Trial we did have like 2 good 3.8K Dps,for me it did not make any sense,why would a 3.8K player join a party for NSVA when he can run MSVA? I find this Trial way too hard for the reward you get out of it,rare(blue) marks,seals,refinement junk for relic weapons and maybe some salvage.My suggestion is to make the Boss easier to kill or add an extra 10 min time to a total of 30 min and some better reward, like 100% epic(purple) marks drop,RP,more salvage etc.I would be happy if i could refine my relic set only from running the Normal Version,i don't even think about the Master Version and legendary marks, and by the time i reach the requirements to runn the Master Version, relic weapons will be OBSOLETE.People still run N/E Demo even after they get twisted sets, most of the times they get only salvage, but they still have a chance to get a +5 legendary ring,so they keep running that content.SO,why not make NSVA/MSVA relevant even after Mod 11 is released?If nothing changes,almost everybody will go for the NEW WEAPONS as soon as MOD 11 is released, and then really NOBODY will ever runn NSVA/MSVA again.
    Ty for taking the time to read this and sorry for my bad English.
    Peace out!

If not 4k ilvl or dc u can forget about playing it , dont forget u need 3x rank 12 bondings to This are reasons i still dont have sva or fbi unlocked i just dont have will to progress SKT because its pointless il never have relic weapon or gear on me because im not 4k ilvl or dc
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    At this point, it doesn't seem like you will be able to get enough nSVA and eSVA runs to upgrade your weapons. On the brighter side, the restored weapons are more powerful than legendary twisted set. Just have to live with it being green.