test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: Version: nw.70.20161205a.14

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Comments

• Options
    kalimoucho44kalimoucho44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    Nothing about the keys stucked in the guild bank ? Or the keys we can't split in the new inventory tab ?
    Tr BlackbombA
    French guild : L'Ordre Du Dragon Noir
  • Options
    wioefwioef Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    what about letting us exchange the charger mount for a different item that you haven't let us do since the winter event cause I'm sure tired of hanging onto this mount that I wish I never got or I would of been happy with something else that my character could of used since I'm just tired of waiting
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    "Guardian Fighter - Guarded Assault no longer triggers from other reflect powers."

This also apply for Knight Valor ?? i really hope not, i have to get home to test this...
  • Options
    hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    So I have noticed a difference in the new gear AC between char bound and account bound. If you had BoC before the patch the AC only went up to AC 6, the same piece of gear that was not equipped before the patch becomes AC12.
  • Options
    sherifftrumansherifftruman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    The collections page for Underdark now shows either Psion's Shroud or Deepknight's Brigandine. My OP sees the Deepknight's Brigandine when logged in, my DC sees the Psion's Shroud. They have the same stats according to the collections page, however my bound Deepknight's Brigandine has +8 AC and the collections page says +14 AC. I understand other armor pieces have similar problems with the AC.
    Guild Officer of Greycloaks

Kaelyx - TR: Whisperknife
    Kae'lyxstra - OP: Protection
    Kae-lyxa - DC: Divine Oracle
    Kael Blazebeard - GWF: Iron Vanguard
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    @nitocris83
    "Guardian Fighter
    Guarded Assault no longer triggers from other reflect powers"
    As @rafaelda asked, does this include Knights Valor?
    We both asked on the OwlBear patch thread with no response from @terramak, so trying again.
    KV is a mitigator, not a reflection. GA+KV is hardly an overpowered combination. The damage is minimal. It's only useful for Protector builds (the least popular of all tanks).
    If so, you've killed any reason to use the Protector tier.
    A simple Yes or no, please @nitocris83 : Does this include KV?

Edit:
    Also...
    "General
    Certain types of powers now properly reduce the damage resistance of targets. Notable examples include the Bear Your Sins feat (Devoted Cleric) and Pillar of Power (Scourge Warlock - Hellbringer)."

Did you fix GF Protector Capstone debuff non-stacking problem as well? (Damage reduction, but close enough).

Thanks.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2017
    @dread4moor -
    Looking at the power data in Module 10b (though it's possible that I'm misreading the data or including changes that haven't yet gone live), the player powers currently classified as Reflect powers are:
    • Split the Sky (Hunter Ranger)
    • Guarded Assault (Guardian Fighter)
    • Aura of Vengeance (Oathbound Paladin)
    • Storm Fury (Control Wizard - Spellstorm Mage)
    I haven't looked at other powers, such as set bonuses, Active Companion bonuses, etc. to check if they've got the Reflect classification.

The intent of this change is to prevent infinite loops in damage reflection (Player A attacks Player B, Player B reflects damage to A, the reflected damage is reflected to B, etc. etc.). If they significantly affect a player character's ability to perform their role, we can look into it and investigate potential courses of action to resolve it.

I looked at the GF Protector's capstone (Iron Guard), and it doesn't look like it's using the same calculation / effect as BYS or PoP, so it doesn't look like it was changed in this build.

To others:
    "Keys stuck in guild bank" and "Can't split keys" I believe are known and will be addressed in a future patch. (The build now on Preview currently has a prospective fix to at least the guild bank entry, possibly the splitting. Need to review and write those patch notes.)

Charger mount (and Winter Wolf) being un-discardable are known, but not yet fixed. I'm hoping for a change to that status soon, but the time for a fix to go live likely won't be as fast as folks are hoping. :/
  • Options
    kalimoucho44kalimoucho44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    terramak said:

@dread4moor -

To others:
    "Keys stuck in guild bank" and "Can't split keys" I believe are known and will be addressed in a future patch. (The build now on Preview currently has a prospective fix to at least the guild bank entry, possibly the splitting. Need to review and write those patch notes.)
    :/

Thank you Terramark :)
    Tr BlackbombA
    French guild : L'Ordre Du Dragon Noir
  • Options
    sherifftrumansherifftruman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Will my Deepknight's Brigandine armor's AC be fixed from +8 AC to +14 AC?
    Guild Officer of Greycloaks

Kaelyx - TR: Whisperknife
    Kae'lyxstra - OP: Protection
    Kae-lyxa - DC: Divine Oracle
    Kael Blazebeard - GWF: Iron Vanguard
  • Options
    princesstwilieprincesstwilie Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    terramak said:

Does this apply to the account-shared bank as well, or only guild banks?

• Options
    urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    would really like to see them bring back the old dungeons when we could walk into CT or any either one knowing that we didn't need a 5 or a 3 man grp from que to do them for how I miss doing that from mod 5 and how I would like to see them either remove that gf chest plate from spiders nest or update it cause if each of are class got a chest piece from there I sure would love to put it on my character than get a chest piece I cant even use
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    I did not find it in any patch notes, but the duration of SW Lesser curse seems to be significantly shorter than it used to be (4 ticks of dmg.) Intentionally? Does not feel right at all.
This discussion has been closed.