test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sea of Moving Ice Owlbear Patch Notes: NW.70.20161205a.14 (Updated 1/25)

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
This build is on the Owlbear shard.

Updated 1/24 - New entries are in Light Blue text.

Though there aren't significant changes from the .12, this build addresses a dependency issue I had introduced way back in the .5 of this line, which had caused certain Dungeon Key Reward items to ship at an incorrect Item Level. The .13 is basically a rebuild to smooth out any further dependency issues, plus includes a change to return the Item Level of certain items to the way they were when they shipped.

In other words: The Blackthorn, Cambist's Gauntlets, Dragon Loyalist's Visage, Deepknight's Brigandine, Psion's Shroud, and Zulkir's Dreadknought were supposed to ship at IL 140, but they shipped at 150. Instead of releasing a perceived nerf later, we decided to boost 'em back up to 150, the way they were released. Also, a couple other items that were affected are now buffed to 160 (see patch notes below).

Updated 1/25 - New entries are in Light Green text. (Spoiler: French localization fix added this patch, and that's about it.)

Combat and Powers
Devoted Cleric
  • Bear Your Sins: This Feat in the Righteous paragon tree now functions correctly.
Guardian Fighter
  • Guarded Assault no longer triggers from other reflect powers.
Oathbound Paladin
  • Aura of Vengeance no longer triggers from other reflect powers.
Companions
  • Buff icons have been added to certain companion powers that had been missing them.
  • Slyblade Kobold: This companion's slash power attack rate now matches its cooldown.
General
  • Certain types of powers now properly reduce the damage resistance of targets. Notable examples include the Bear Your Sins feat (Devoted Cleric) and Pillar of Power (Scourge Warlock - Hellbringer).

Items and Economy
Dungeon Key Rewards
  • Deepknight's Brigandine: This item now has an Armor Class value.
  • Dragon Loyalist's Visage: The buffs granted by this item now have tooltips.
  • Dragon Loyalist's Visage: This item now properly provides damage resistance.
  • Historian's Regalia: This item now has an Armor Class value.
  • Historian's Regalia: The item level of this item has been increased to 160, up from 150.
  • Jarl's Gaze: The item level of this item has been increased to 160, up from 150.
  • Now functional in this build - Lifesilk Spinneret: This item's power is now properly activated by control powers.
  • Lifesilk Spinneret: This item now has an Armor Class value.
  • Psion's Shroud: This item now has an Armor Class value.
  • Shard of Permafrost: This item has been renamed to Endurant Permafrost, in order to better differentiate it from the Permafrost Shard item.
  • Zulkir's Dreadnought: This item now has an Armor Class value.
Enchantments, Enhancements, and Runestones
  • Frost Enchantment: This Enchantment's tooltip has been clarified to show some effects that were not previously mentioned. Functionality has not been changed.
General
  • Any players who had Ancient Ostorian Chests that disappeared (and locked out an inventory slot) now have those chests back. Those inventory slots are once again functional.

Art, Effects, Animation, and, Audio
  • Energon: This companion now properly has audio.
  • Red Slaad: This companion now properly has audio for when it's defeated.
  • Tavern music no longer incorrectly persists in certain areas.

Performance and Stability
General
  • The game client no longer crashes when attempting to clear an empty Enchantment slot.

Localization
General
  • Jarl Storvald now plays the correct verbal cues for German-language players.
  • Vorpal Enchantments of the lowest and three highest ranks are once again properly localized in French.

Edit 1/24 at 6:20 PM: Updated version to .13, updated patch notes, and added an introductory blurb at the top.
Edit 1/25 at 5:20 PM: Updated version to .14, updated patch notes.
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    Why make a Owlbear patch? Is there not going to be this one the preview shard?
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    These are fixes they'd like to get into a live build sooner than their projected release date, which is not yet announced. I have my betting pool prediction, but I don't know how much speculation they'd want me making public.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

These are fixes they'd like to get into a live build sooner than their projected release date, which is not yet announced. I have my betting pool prediction, but I don't know how much speculation they'd want me making public.

Cool.. good idea then :D. Ty for responding :D

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Correct. This is a Sea of Moving Ice patch for the live servers. When they're testing preview content that's not due to go live for weeks (or months), they open up Owlbear to test patches for live. Maintenance of the live game, including bug fixes is a constant process and doesn't stop because they're working on a new module :smiley:
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

I don't have any inside information, so I'll just make a guess here. Based on the current status of things, and how long it took M10 to get from a similar state to release, I am guessing Feb 25th to March 3rd.

(And by "similar state", I mean "Things mostly working, a few parts not yet available, a number of bugs, including a small number of showstoppers and a number of assets (voice and icons mostly) still missing".)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2017
    Notes are updated, see the original post of this thread. Intro blurb in italics is from my perspective, rather than the team's as a whole. (TL;DR: "Oops.")
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    @terramak - Combatant's Maneuver - Is this on the bug list to be fixed? (and yes, i'm going to keep asking until someone responds)
    It's not looking like Combatant's Maneuver will see a fix in the run of Sea of Moving Ice. There's a code issue blocking a designer from addressing it outright, I'll see where it lands on the priority list soon (but as usual, I have no solid estimate on a fix timeline).
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I know it's kind of old but demogorgon has been around for two mods and we still have to sit around for 2+ minutes after reaching gold in the first phase. Is it possible to have the first phase end when gold is reached?
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Ps4) Zulkir dreadnought dropped to item level 140 and we lost a lot of stats, are you saying it's going back up to 150 in a few months?
  • fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User

@terramak the crash made by use shadow in full graphics are fixed ? And Fix the lag PLEAAASE, is impossible to do Tiamat, Dragons Run or DF in SH, the lag are so much, i'm gone crazy. yesterday i stoped play neverwinter to play POKEMON Fire RED, because the lag drive me crazy. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, fix the lag.
    edited January 2017
    @akta#9913 : Assuming there are no further changes to this decision (which I think is a good assumption, but I'm not an oracle), Zulkir's Dreadnought will indeed go back to 150 on PS4™ in the next fix build.

@fernandoelisei : I'm not certain if the crash you're reporting is fixed - We frequently fix crash bugs with major releases, though different ones often appear around the same time. If you're running into a crash bug on PC, I can find more information on it if you give me the number that's reported in the crash window. (I think it's shown at the bottom, in a little grey box below the form that prompts the player to type in what steps they took prior to the crash.)

Reports of "lag" are really hard to diagnose, because it can mean different things to different people. Are you experiencing latency issues or performance issues?

Latency issues / rubber-banding: This is the kind of issue where, when you use an ability, it does not activate until a second or two later than it usually does. Or where you move, and then a second or two later, you are pulled back into the position where you were a moment ago, kind of like a "rubber-banding" effect. Usually, this is caused by a network issue between your system and ours - though sometimes, when our servers are under heavy load, this will occur too.
    An example from a year or so ago: An Oathbound Paladin power was causing a nearly infinite loop. Whenever a Paladin used the ability in the Well of Dragons map, the Well of Dragons map server would slow down as it tried to process every part of that infinite loop - so everyone in their instance (and sometimes, even players in other instances) would start rubber-banding and it would appear like they had latency issues.

Performance issues: This is the kind of issue where the game runs at a low framerate (the number of times the visuals update per second). Sometimes, it can also result in a long delay between you pressing a button and the game acknowledging that you pressed the button (sometimes known as "input delay" or "input lag").
    An example of this is would be: In large group content, everyone uses lots of powers with flashy visual effects. As a result, it requires a lot more work for the player's system to display all these effects. Sometimes, there's a power or art in the game that take a lot more resources to display than usual - Whenever this power is used, or whenever that art is displayed, it suddenly causes the player's framerate to drop, as though they're watching a slide show.
    This can also occur if the player's system is below the minimum requirements - though even players with amazing systems can run into this type of issue from time to time if we accidentally introduce some resource-intensive things to the game.

I may be explaining stuff you already know, thanks for your patience if so. (And I may be using inaccurate descriptions - I think the ones above work in a pinch, but I may be incorrect about causes and such.) It's usually just very, very useful to fully understand what someone means when they say "lag," so that's why I try to break it down into latency or performance. Those two take much different methods of investigation.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    terramak said:

General

• Certain types of powers now properly reduce the damage resistance of targets. Notable examples include the Bear Your Sins feat (Devoted Cleric) and Pillar of Power (Scourge Warlock - Hellbringer).

Edit 1/24 at 6:20 PM: Updated version to .13, updated patch notes, and added an introductory blurb at the top.
    Good that you guys fixing Pillar of Power so it would work as intended. But there is also one thing you guys could do with this power.. And this thing do not require big work.

This power need clarification/explanation, in more detailed. To more precise, tooltip which would write how much dmg it should boost, how much DR boost, how much debuffing elements reduce DR and etc..

I heard some say PoP add 8% dmg, some claimed 12%, but lot of players simply have no idea at all.

Some players done some tests, from gathered data make assumptions, some even without testings bring own theories.
    And since neither you developers, neither staff or QA team provided data, these assumptions/theories become facts. And thus players think that PoP work correctly. So even if power do add to much or to low Damage boost, no one can report that power is bugged, because there is no provided data how power should work in first place..

On top, question reallated with PoP, do this powers dmg boost stack with artifacts: wheel of elements: fire effect which add 30% dmg boost.
    And also it would be good to have clear statement how PoP interact with Feat: Power of nine h3ll.

I hope In upcoming patch we would have couple lines to explain these matters...

Best regards: warlock

p.s sorry that this post is not realated with curernt content testing, but I didn't wanted to start new thread for this matter...
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    @terramak what about plant growth and cordon of arrows? Plant growth has a 2 second delay after power activation and aim assist doesn't work with cordon of arrows and some DC powers.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    terramak said:

Guardian Fighter

• Guarded Assault no longer triggers from other reflect powers.
    You dont mean Knight Valor right ?
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    @terramak the issue I'm having is when switching maps the game just stays at a certain percentage (everytime random and I have to force it down (no crash log comes up). This issue is annoying if I'm for example switching characters (the whole party is waiting for my DC or GWF to log and then I don't show up).

The second problem happens while switching characters. It keeps trying to show me the list of characters, and after a certain period of time it says timeout. I would like to know where to reduce that timeout time? It's really annoying to wait 2min for something that I know will happen.

My connection is very stable, I can guarantee you that. And my system meets minimum requirements.

For the lag issues...they are happening in every zone, Dread Ring is always the worst if you have a lot of players in an instance. (not counting Tiamat, Sva, Demo and WoD during Heralds)

To explain to you that the problems are servers I will tell you this:
    You remember that time a couple of months ago when everyone that changed character were unable to come back in the game? Well, I never changed character so stayed in game for 2 hours or so. Even had a group of people to run CN with (twice). I had no lag, no issues whatsoever. The whole dungeon, and every instance was running like it was all located on my computer. I had 2 hours of perfect gameplay.
    edited January 2017
    terramak said:

@akta#9913 : Assuming there are no further changes to this decision (which I think is a good assumption, but I'm not an oracle), Zulkir's Dreadnought will indeed go back to 150 on PS4™ in the next fix build.

@fernandoelisei : I'm not certain if the crash you're reporting is fixed - We frequently fix crash bugs with major releases, though different ones often appear around the same time. If you're running into a crash bug on PC, I can find more information on it if you give me the number that's reported in the crash window. (I think it's shown at the bottom, in a little grey box below the form that prompts the player to type in what steps they took prior to the crash.)

Reports of "lag" are really hard to diagnose, because it can mean different things to different people. Are you experiencing latency issues or performance issues?

Latency issues / rubber-banding: This is the kind of issue where, when you use an ability, it does not activate until a second or two later than it usually does. Or where you move, and then a second or two later, you are pulled back into the position where you were a moment ago, kind of like a "rubber-banding" effect. Usually, this is caused by a network issue between your system and ours - though sometimes, when our servers are under heavy load, this will occur too.
    An example from a year or so ago: An Oathbound Paladin power was causing a nearly infinite loop. Whenever a Paladin used the ability in the Well of Dragons map, the Well of Dragons map server would slow down as it tried to process every part of that infinite loop - so everyone in their instance (and sometimes, even players in other instances) would start rubber-banding and it would appear like they had latency issues.

Performance issues: This is the kind of issue where the game runs at a low framerate (the number of times the visuals update per second). Sometimes, it can also result in a long delay between you pressing a button and the game acknowledging that you pressed the button (sometimes known as "input delay" or "input lag").
    An example of this is would be: In large group content, everyone uses lots of powers with flashy visual effects. As a result, it requires a lot more work for the player's system to display all these effects. Sometimes, there's a power or art in the game that take a lot more resources to display than usual - Whenever this power is used, or whenever that art is displayed, it suddenly causes the player's framerate to drop, as though they're watching a slide show.
    This can also occur if the player's system is below the minimum requirements - though even players with amazing systems can run into this type of issue from time to time if we accidentally introduce some resource-intensive things to the game.

I may be explaining stuff you already know, thanks for your patience if so. (And I may be using inaccurate descriptions - I think the ones above work in a pinch, but I may be incorrect about causes and such.) It's usually just very, very useful to fully understand what someone means when they say "lag," so that's why I try to break it down into latency or performance. Those two take much different methods of investigation.

This is perhaps the BEST Dev response to anything I've personally read on the forums. Good work and ty for taking the time to explain :D>
    Post edited by weaver936 on

• akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    the tooltip does not mention what the companion specific buffs are that go along with some of the new equipment such as the Zulkir's Dreadnought. Do you know what the buffs are? Skeleton, and the two ghost companions come to mind as examples of undead companion
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    terramak said:

It's not looking like Combatant's Maneuver will see a fix in the run of Sea of Moving Ice. There's a code issue blocking a designer from addressing it outright, I'll see where it lands on the priority list soon (but as usual, I have no solid estimate on a fix timeline).

Thank you for responding at the very least. As I mentioned in the bug forums you guys had it working okayish (still want to review the list of 'control' powers), but once SoMI hit it went back to the previous state of not activating off any power when the insignia bonus was first released.

Hoping to see this go into the Mod 11 build - if someone can keep us posted that would be helpful (in fact, weren't the devs going to do a locked post on all the known bugs they were working on, or did I dream that up?)
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    @terramak
    "Guardian Fighter
    Guarded Assault no longer triggers from other reflect powers"
    This seems like a solution in search of a problem.
    As @rafaelda asked, @terramak , do you mean KV?
    KV is a mitigator, not a reflection. GA+KV is hardly an overpowered combination. The damage is minimal. It's only useful for Protector builds (the least popular of all tanks).

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1226815/pc-bowser-iv-mod-10-gf-protector-build#latest

Please confirm this does not include KV
    If so, you've killed any reason to use the Protector tier.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited January 2017

terramak said:

General

Good that you guys fixing Pillar of Power so it would work as intended. But there is also one thing you guys could do with this power.. And this thing do not require big work.

This power need clarification/explanation, in more detailed. To more precise, tooltip which would write how much dmg it should boost, how much DR boost, how much debuffing elements reduce DR and etc..

I heard some say PoP add 8% dmg, some claimed 12%, but lot of players simply have no idea at all.

Some players done some tests, from gathered data make assumptions, some even without testings bring own theories.
    And since neither you developers, neither staff or QA team provided data, these assumptions/theories become facts. And thus players think that PoP work correctly. So even if power do add to much or to low Damage boost, no one can report that power is bugged, because there is no provided data how power should work in first place..

On top, question reallated with PoP, do this powers dmg boost stack with artifacts: wheel of elements: fire effect which add 30% dmg boost.
    And also it would be good to have clear statement how PoP interact with Feat: Power of nine h3ll.

I hope In upcoming patch we would have couple lines to explain these matters...

Best regards: warlock

p.s sorry that this post is not realated with curernt content testing, but I didn't wanted to start new thread for this matter...
    Yesss....we really need some clarification on this i tried it several times and got diferent results with diferent warlocks, even got a hit that seemingly buffed the dummy xD, last week i remember unfeated it was giving me 15% damage bonus this week i got a 1169 and a 943 one from standing on it, other from keeping my distance, damage mainted when the pilar was not there and i also noticed that the first hit of POP is buffed....it's weird encounter.

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    vida44 said:

The second problem happens while switching characters. It keeps trying to show me the list of characters, and after a certain period of time it says timeout. I would like to know where to reduce that timeout time? It's really annoying to wait 2min for something that I know will happen.

I started seeing this a while ago. It seems to be related to zone/area loading information in some way. If I click the character I want to switch to before the line appears that shows its current zone/area, I typically get a timeout a while later. If I wait until the area name has appeared, everything is fine. Maybe it is just "wait before click" that matters, but....

Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...

Yesss....we really need some clarification on this i tried it several times and got diferent results with diferent warlocks, even got a hit that seemingly buffed the dummy xD, last week i remember unfeated it was giving me 15% damage bonus this week i got a 1169 and a 943 one from standing on it, other from keeping my distance, damage mainted when the pilar was not there and i also noticed that the first hit of POP is buffed....it's weird encounter.

It's not not only Pillar of Power require proper clarification. There also require explanation of possible power interactition, for example, Pillar of Power and Wheel of Elements: fire which gives 30% damage increase.. So do it stack with PoP damage boost or not?
    I read all available patch notes, starting current preview servers ones, back to mod 4 when warlock where introduced.
    Now proper explanations have been mentioned in any of them.
    So more less players are clueless how much dmg boost they should receive when using PoP. And how I can report that this power work incorrectly if there is no written statement from dev or QA teams how it should work in first place..

I wrote to zebular with suggestions that create post in each class forum, where would be hold/written all class powers with proper explanations/clarifications.
    And more less developers intended effects, and power tolerances.

By having that, player could see when his characters powers work incorrectly and could report it,
    Also by having such data base players could more easy to test and trace bugged powers.

However, to do that, developers and QA team participation is required..

Because I would not be surprised if neverwinter will have yet another fiasco as Lostmouth set where.. :)

Or due bad power interactions DC Anointed Army glitch where allowed DC's hit over 3kkk power boost :)

Personally I still can see how with small time investment could increase game testing quality and efficiency by at least 50%.
    And reduce amount of glitch who get in live server... :)
    But for that I gues I leave for next time... If dev's have intention to hear it.. :)
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

It's not not only Pillar of Power require proper clarification. There also require explanation of possible power interactition, for example, Pillar of Power and Wheel of Elements: fire which gives 30% damage increase.. So do it stack with PoP damage boost or not?
    I read all available patch notes, starting current preview servers ones, back to mod 4 when warlock where introduced.

I agree that many things should be clarified and the tooltips in this game are often misleading / disconnected from actual functionality. It would be AMAZING if a more standard terminology was employed when describing tooltips. @terramak has anyone given any thought to moving towards more standardized tooltips? Someone had a very detailed and thoughtful suggestion:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1221301/making-tooltips-clearer

@bloodyspamer your specific question is possible to test now that they have provided us fixed damage weapons on the preview server (where you also get unlimited free respecs).

I don't have an SW so can't test your specific question, but I can answer generally. You can verify independently on the preview server.

Currently, it appears that all buffs are multiplicative with each other. Meaning if you have 10% increase from one source and 30% increase from another, your combined buff would be 43% (1.1 * 1.3 = 1.43).

Additionally, the wheel is not a direct % dmg buff, instead you deal an extra 30% of your (buffed by other sources) damage as fire damage. This is an additional hit rather than a direct increase to the primary hit. (interestingly, if someone "steals" your wheel fire, you actually get credit for the the fire hit)

Debuffs work a bit differently ("reduces enemy's damage reduction" or "reduces enemy's defense / deflect"). If you're curious about debuffs:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1226436/pve-damage-resistance-debuffs-effectiveness/p1
    dupeks said:

I agree that many things should be clarified and the tooltips in this game are often misleading / disconnected from actual functionality. It would be AMAZING if a more standard terminology was employed when describing tooltips. @terramak has anyone given any thought to moving towards more standardized tooltips? Someone had a very detailed and thoughtful suggestion:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1221301/making-tooltips-clearer

@bloodyspamer your specific question is possible to test now that they have provided us fixed damage weapons on the preview server (where you also get unlimited free respecs).

I don't have an SW so can't test your specific question, but I can answer generally. You can verify independently on the preview server.

Currently, it appears that all buffs are multiplicative with each other. Meaning if you have 10% increase from one source and 30% increase from another, your combined buff would be 43% (1.1 * 1.3 = 1.43).

Additionally, the wheel is not a direct % dmg buff, instead you deal an extra 30% of your (buffed by other sources) damage as fire damage. This is an additional hit rather than a direct increase to the primary hit. (interestingly, if someone "steals" your wheel fire, you actually get credit for the the fire hit)

Debuffs work a bit differently ("reduces enemy's damage reduction" or "reduces enemy's defense / deflect"). If you're curious about debuffs:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1226436/pve-damage-resistance-debuffs-effectiveness/p1
    My idea is not make extra lines in powers tooltip in game.. But create post, with proper explanations which we lack.. For example u explained more less PoP power. But for casual player it's headpain to look information about its interactions, and they had more less tear forum a part to get required information.
    We have neverwinter wiki, which is OK, but problem is that there provided data is outdated, and also do not explain powers in details.

So my idea is to make post which had all each classes powers explained properly. And thats do not require update ingame tolltips. Because all post will stay in forum ...

Pillar of Power is just example, I am aware that there are way more than this one encounter which lack proper explanation.

Also I have my characters in preview server... I tested powers lot of times.. :) But as I wrote before,, until there is official statement from development team or QA, no one sure who is right and who is wrong.

What if I think that PoP perform not correctly, perhaps i think it should give more DR.... So I could write post and claim that power is bugged, and since there is no official data release, no one can say I am wrong.. :)

The problem is that there is a lot of explanation lacking in this game.
    One of kinda funny is Zulkir's Dreadnought armor, if u have undead companions. So do ghost counts? Do skeletal dog counts.?? There is no tag on each companion which would make sure its classed as undead, mage, or something. I have seen in my alliance chat this questions so many times, that make me wondered why there is no provided data about with which companions it have interactions and with which not...
    Also thats lead also to possibility that testings where not done correctly, :)
    Gustave Le Bon.

• btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    terramak said:

Sticky that @terramak