• polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Update

have 10* legendary rings

2 of Rising Defence
    2 of Vanishing Presence
    3 of Vision
    and only 1 of Rising Power from Demogorgone

1 of Sudden Deflect
    and 1 of Sudden Lifesteal from Castle Never.

(I don't like skirmishes)

is it OK with chance of drop? how much rings of vision i need to get 1 +5 of Rising Power/Brutality else?
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    UPDATE

one more Sudden Lifesteal +5 RNG.

ADD choice pack for red rings!
    or add an exchange store for +5

(when was a crafted dragon weapon (mod 5, in tyranny campaign) if you got wrong weapon set you were able to have special tem, dor 3 or 5 such items you was able to bye a new weapon set waht you interesting!!)
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited January 2017

(when was a crafted dragon weapon (mod 5, in tyranny campaign) if you got wrong weapon set you were able to have special tem, dor 3 or 5 such items you was able to bye a new weapon set waht you interesting!!)

That's because any player who hits 70 and continues playing will acquire a weapon set and getting the "wrong" one that doesn't fit your play style will ruin the fun for sure. This affects all level 70s. Only a minority gets +5 rings. So probably not important for the devs to do anything about it.

Weapon set = necessity for every one
    +5 ring = nice to have but not needed for the majority

I myself have been around since mod 2. I don't have a single +5 ring even though I grind out underdark on for toons.
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User

UPDATE

one more Sudden Lifesteal +5 RNG.

ADD choice pack for red rings!
    or add an exchange store for +5

Dragon Forged Steel

For the recently employed developers unaware of NWO history, it used to work like this:
    You could create (or be lucky and find) a random artifact weapon. if you did not like the weapon you could salvage it for Dragon Forged Steel. 6 of those you could trade in for a Dragon Artifact Chest which did contain the artifact weapon of your choice.
    Having to salvage 6 rings might be a bit high. One could reliably get a Dragon Artifact Weapon per day, but there is no way I can get a reliable +5 ring per day. (have two so far after 7 months)
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i like the "choice of your pick of a ring" when it drop, if it drop +1 and it should have players to pick one, and if it drops +5, and we should allow to pick one of our choice.

grinding for that one ring you want take forever grind and get sick of it.
    what devs did, it was poor design or being acting like very sick nasty puppy.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Necromancy is not allowed. If a thread has not been posted on in over thirty days, it likely contains out of date information or opinions. If you would like to continue such a discussion, please create a new thread to do so, or find an existing "living" one.

If you have an "update" to provide on an issue, please start a new thread the update is coming months after the thread has died. We certainly don't want to encourage people "bumping" their old, stale threads to provide "updates". Thanks!
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
This discussion has been closed.