test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

X2 refinement ps4

I noticed from looking at the calendar that double refinement is now two months between each occurrence. Wasn't it always one month? Is this the new norm?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    There is not yet a "norm" or predictable schedule for 2X events. A short time ago we had 2 2Xrefine only 3 weeks apart. Double AD is becoming much rarer as the economy stabilizes. As we get our characters closer to ilvl 4000, the need for double refine is lessened for many players.
  • morgrim66morgrim66 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

As we get our characters closer to ilvl 4000, the need for double refine is lessened for many players.

While I am among those to whom this statement applies (2 characters with over 3800 ilvl), there are still many newer players who still need this boost and would benefit from it. It seems like yet another twist of the knife among many little tweaks and changes they are making over time that point to Profit > Player Satisfaction.

Morria Grim 16,133 DC
    Morgrim Orcbane 16,530 CW
    Bloodlust Barbie 15,646 OP Tank
  • osea101#6331 osea101 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I wager this is one of the least generous F2P mmos on the market. However, it is the only likable F2P mmo on consoles which is why I am still playing it.

But yeah they could definitely be a bit more generous with stuff. Like a pity timer for people who buy lots of keys to open lockboxes. I've spent somewhere in the range of 600 dollars and still no legendary.