test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valindra's Invasion instead of Siege

themaster7021themaster7021 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Soo, how about giving us the "Valindra's Invasion" event instead of Siege of Neverwinter? It's the 4th time that you are doing the siege event, and valindra was only 1 time

Comments

• xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    Val's invasion of neverwintwer was less an event in the game play sence and more of an event in the realm of testing what the server can handle. They took the largest social zone at the time (PE) and lured basically evey player in the game there. It stress tested the servers and gave players a chance at rewards for participating.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    We should have a new event where bosses of dungeons and raids spawn all over and start slaughtering all the bots and lowbies in PE.
  • btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Well regardless, they should do it again but with instanced maps like Siege.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Valindra's Invasion will probably never be repeated. It was a launch event.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    I'd love to see this launch event repeated.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    By no means should they repeat it, the lag was horrendous, especially when the gates closed. The only thing it gave of any real value was the title and frankly I'm glad that it is something that signifies a Beta character - certainly it is a more positive thing than 'Caturday Survivor." Doing a siege variant with Valindra's troops attacking would be fine, I guess, but leave the title out of it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother