test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it time to make ESVA rings account rather than character bound?

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
edited January 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
ESVA/SVA were already less lucrative to run than other content due to the rewards being character rather than account bound (I'm looking at you, rings !). With the key changes and announcement of new weapons (again).. this content doesn't seem to have any shelf life. Changing the rings to account bound would at least be a step in the right direction.

Comments

• xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    I would suggest that it not just be limited to the latrest mod. ALL bind states should be either account bound or unbound until equipped. There is no reason to make this game anymore alt unfriendly.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• kallephi#0836 kallephi Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    I completely agree. Why the hell would I need a recovery + defense ring on a Warlock? It JUST looks like everything in Storm King's Thunder is made so we keep running it endlessly.
    Ly'saaera, Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock of Thieves World
    Hælja, Swordmaster Conqueror Guardian Fighter of Thieves World
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I am very curious as to why they chose to go with BtC instead of BtA as in Underdark?

And yes, of course they should be BtA, there's no reason not to be...
  • shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    they should have been BtA from the beginning
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    too much BTC stuff anyways

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    It acutally has terrible replay value when you make everything so grind/gatey/ and not able to swap things to alts

if you get your stuff, there is zero reason ever to run it again.

Edemo was set up better, as you could get everything and pass to yoru alts ..
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Poll removed. Please do not make feedback polls with biased choice options. If you're going to make a feedback thread with a poll, please do so in the proper forum and in a way that respects everyone's opinions and not just one's own. Thanks! Closing this up now.
This discussion has been closed.