test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enchanted Keys associated with VIP may be disappearing -(Solved - they are in new tab!)

dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
edited January 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
I logged into Neverwinter today to discover that 29 Enchanted keys I obtained through VIP have just disappeared and my VIP pouch today did not award me a VIP key when I opened it. This is most certainly a in-game issue of some sort. I have never had a problem with this in the past. I immediately sent a ticket, but wanted to post here in case any other VIP members were experiencing the same thing. This is what I sent support.

"I logged into Neverwinter today to see that my VIP keys I have collected (should have been 29 in my inventory) have disappeared and when I opened my VIP pouch the key today did not show up in my inventory either. This has to be an issue on the game's end because the key failed to enter my inventory when I opened it today. No one else has access to my account and my password is far from simple and that would not explain no VIP key in my pouch. I still have 49 plus days left of VIP. Any help with this problem would be much appreciated."

Mod edited title since this is a non-issue.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Are they in the new "Useful item" tab?
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10352083

The New “Useful Items” Inventory Tab
    Another feature we’ve added this update is the new “useful Items” inventory tab. Just like crafting tools have a special bag, you now have a bag for useful items. This helpful tab is the new place for all of your keys and also misc. items you need to carry with you but not refer to as often.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Are you sure it's not on the new "useful items" tab where all key items have been moved? Not sure if they already patched the change, but it was scheduled to go live today.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10351993-patch-notes:-version:-nw.70.20161205a.9
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

Are they in the new "Useful item" tab?

The New “Useful Items” Inventory Tab
    Another feature we’ve added this update is the new “useful Items” inventory tab. Just like crafting tools have a special bag, you now have a bag for useful items. This helpful tab is the new place for all of your keys and also misc. items you need to carry with you but not refer to as often.

Just checked mine - that's where my 5 are now residing.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Thank you all! You and the Neverwinter team did a great job in solving that mystery in a couple of hours. I haven't been playing regularly and missed that this was a new feature. Now the keys and other items will not take up bag space. Brilliant idea by Neverwinter...so brilliant it scared me half to death this morning. LOL!!! Panic adverted...thank you all again....
  • Options
    dameon2k said:

Thank you all! You and the Neverwinter team did a great job in solving that mystery in a couple of hours. I haven't been playing regularly and missed that this was a new feature. Now the keys and other items will not take up bag space. Brilliant idea by Neverwinter...so brilliant it scared me half to death this morning. LOL!!! Panic adverted...thank you all again....

No, you scared the hell out of me. I have not seen the new version and I have over 150 keys. ;)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    What type of items go in this new Useful Items tab? I have not been able to log in to see...hopefully more than just keys?
  • Options
    colier said:

What type of items go in this new Useful Items tab? I have not been able to log in to see...hopefully more than just keys?

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Keys and what I refer to as "tools" (picks, trowels, fishing poles, khyeks). The amount of space reclaimed is proportionate to how many types of campaign keys you tended to craft, but every little bit does help, as does the ~5 spaces that had been permanently occupied by items required to participate in various content.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Hey Devs,

First of all thanks for the Bad Enchantment Key Update.Now I see My daily vip key was stack in my toon inventory,,,Unable to Deposit in Share Bank Slot...Still it shows bound to account but unable to deposit in bank..Last time I leave this game After mod 6 for the Horrible Update..THIS TIME I DONT kNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN MY VIP will end....Please solve the Issue As soon as possible. I have all 8 toons.Also I Like this game for the Story Line. Lts hope U will Solve the issue as soon as possible.
    Regards
    Devilsan