test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For A Guild For The Dedicated, Mature Gamer? Civil Anarchy Is For You!

2»

Comments

• vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2017

*** Civil Anarchy now has a Level 18 Guild Hall ***

Boon Structure levels:
    • Rank 9:
      • Wizard's Workshop
      • Stable
    • Rank 8:
      • Barracks
    • Rank 7:
      • Explorer's Guild
    Post edited by vida44 on
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Civil Anarchy still has a few gauntlet positions open. Looking for active guilds, no Stronghold rank requirements.
  • synergist#1060 synergist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Hmm would u let a newbie be adopted? Just started a few days ago that is looking for someone to teach about the the game and what to do and not to do? casual player, focus on pve since my ping is not suitable for pvp. Thanks in advance if replied! :) IGN ThordanSlayer
    We cleared our roster a bit.
    If you are looking for a dedicated mature LvL 18 guild look us up in-game. ;)
  • kryoumkryoum Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey I was looking up a guild to join and you guys caught my eyes. I don't know to much about the game. It took me 4 days just to figure out how to unlock the chat and auction house functions, so yea, 1 need some advance knowledge lol.
    Handle is: Kryomatik@kryoum
    Hopefully I'll see you guys in game.
  • shinokx#2591 shinokx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello... I'm definitely interested in your guild if you are still recruiting? I'm new to the game, but very active. I run a TR and am currently level 20. My in game handle is Shinak im a man, my nick is just for my little daughter. Thank you for your time and consideration and hoping to get the invite...
    Hi everyone, update on the structure in Civil Anarchy looks currently like this

*** Guild Hall Level 18***

Boon Structure levels:
    • Rank 9:
      • Wizard's Workshop
      • Stable
      • Barracks
      • Explorer's Guild
    Also, we cleared our roster so make sure to look us up in-game if you want to join. Be fast since we do fill rather fast. ;)
    Hi everyone,

we are proud to say that we hit Guild Hall level 20 (10 more days of construction on it) and we already have enough resources for Barracks and Marketplace rank 10 to be built. Other structures are just an Influence away.

I will take this moment and just say how awesome all our members are.

Those that are in our guild were able to benefit from the Explorer's Boon during the 2xProfession's Event so that is another benefit to joining our guild. Also, Masterwork Merchants are a regular thing in our Guild.

So there you have it. Be it that you are an end-game BiS player that wants maximum boons, or a new player that wants an all inclusive community with no IL requirements or you just like to play the AH with your Masterwork Professions Civil Anarchy is the place to be. At the moment we have around 10 spots on our roster so make sure to look us up in-game if you want to join. Be fast since we get booked pretty fast. ;)
    edited September 2017
    Hi everyone, update on structures in Civil Anarchy looks currently like this

*** Guild Hall Rank 20 ***

Boon Structure levels:
    • Rank 10:
      • Wizard's Workshop
      • Stable
      • Barracks
      • Explorer's Guild
    See you all in-game.
    Post edited by vida44 on
  • madamejustice#5003 madamejustice Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I just filled out an application. But afterwards I realized I'd left off the numbers at the end of my in-game handle. It's @madamejustice#5003. Sorry about that.
  • denjar#5122 denjar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was wondering how I would go about getting an invite back into the guild for Neverwinter? I was in the guild but had to take some time away from the game due to school issues and just returned to discover I had been removed. Thanks for any information!
    I'll pick you up mate. ;)
    After some internal cleaning we are recruiting again. Feel free to PM in-game any of our officers and we will get you sorted out. ;)
    Hi everyone, we are again recruiting. Feel free to PM any of the officers or write a line or two here on the forum.
    Looking forward to game with you. :smile:
  • bragi8601bragi8601 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    So, I just started playing toniht. Am a veteren of DDO, Rift, warhammer Online among other single player games. I'd love to join up with a good group of gamers...Barring unforseen circumstances, I play mainly later in the evenings. Work until 10 Eastern, then put the wife, kids and dogs to bed and sit down at the PC. Only current character is Benson, a paladin, so willing to roll up anything that helps the group...i'd like to play a few nights during the week...
  • kaliarneldkaliarneld Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I used to play quite often a few years back but I've also been playing WoW since 2005 so I get caught up with that too and all the other games I like to play. I used to be in Tyrs Paladium but they kicked me out due to non activity. I got bored and forgot to log in I guess. I'm def interested in your guild.

my handle is @kailarneld. I sent 2 of the officers in game friend requests.
  • duskwoodduskwood Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Hey there! Wondering if you have room for a newly formed guild in your alliance. A few friends and I, 8 of us so far, came over from FFXIV and started a guild here called Coffee. We share similar values in our members and would like to find an alliance that does. It's tough to wade through the toxicity and trolling sometimes. If anyone is interested in taking a small new guild under your alliance's wing let me know @Duskwood in game. If not, and you know any alliances that are good people let me know that too! :)
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Civil Anarchy is currently recruiting all active lv70s, we have (4) spots open in our very active guild/Alliance.

Civil Anarchy is also part of Fabled Alliance, two gauntlet guilds position are available.

We strive to be positive and helpful to all our members.

If you are looking for a casual-serious group of gamer, come join Civil Anarchy.

*You can respond to this post with your in game @handle or message me or find us in game.

Lairs (OP) 18K
    Rials (DC) 18K
    Zu'Lairs (CW) 17K
    Gee'Lairs (GWF) 17K
    Guild Leader (s) of Civil Anarchy
  • zelthea#9154 zelthea Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Good Afternoon,

I've been looking for a drama free guild to join and started checking the forums. I really liked all the things your leadership had to say, I'm a 30yr old female, veteran gamer of all the old MMO's Rift, WOW, Wildstar etc. I dropped off gaming for awhile but have picked it up again and am really enjoying Neverwinter. I'm currently leveling a Cleric, she's only level 17 but the holidays have been busy so I'm hoping to pick up the pace in the near future. I understand I am probably too low level for your guild but if anyone would like to chat or be friends or help a fellow gamer out I would love the company, gaming's not fun when its lonely.

Cheers & Happy Holidays/ New Year
    Mazikeen
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @zelthea#9154

Thank you for your interest and message.

I will private message you now on the details.

We currently accepting only active lv70s but we do make exceptions.

Cheers,

L.

Lairs (OP) 18K
    Rials (DC) 18K
    Zu'Lairs (CW) 18K
    Gee'Lairs (GWF) 18K
  • zelthea#9154 zelthea Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

@zelthea#9154

Thank you for your interest and message.

I will private message you now on the details.

We currently accepting only active lv70s but we do make exceptions.

Cheers,

L.

Lairs (OP) 18K
    Rials (DC) 18K
    Zu'Lairs (CW) 18K
    Gee'Lairs (GWF) 18K

Thank you for your time to reply and I fully understand if you can't accept my request right now :)