She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
Post edited by sirjimbofrancis on

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited January 2017

For anyone who didn't see it on Neverwinter Reddit:

blog post here

I think the link to the site is broken, atleast when trying to access it via here. (I don't go on Reddit. I'm a weirdo, I know)

EDIT: Link is unbroken now.

But otherwise, nice maths!

I like the numerical and calculative examples, because it uses concrete numbers and example to prove the concept instead of just saying "each addition of crit severity gets less powerful" and being done with it.

Is it me, or is the graph provided by the mistress a little... small? I can't seem to zoom them in.
    Post edited by rjc9000 on

• sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    rjc9000 said:

For anyone who didn't see it on Neverwinter Reddit:

blog post here

I think the link to the site is broken, atleast when trying to access it via here. (I don't go on Reddit. I'm a weirdo, I know)

But otherwise, nice maths!

I like the numerical and calculative examples, because it uses concrete numbers and example to prove the concept instead of just saying "each addition of crit severity gets less powerful" and being done with it.

Is it me, or is the graph provided by the mistress a little... small? I can't seem to zoom them in.
    Thanks for the compliment! I'll check out the link and see what I can do about the graph.

By the way, I really like your GF build. I'm working on a GF alt and am following it. I never knew how much work putting build out there was, until I did it! Anyway, thanks for your build.

PS- fixed the link... Sorry about that!
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Great work, as usual, thank you.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Great work, thanks for sharing! Maybe you want to drop a link to this into the Guides section as well?

Looking more broadly beyond just TRs, I would mention that crit sev improves (crit) heals, whereas +dmg buff pets only help with dmg. That said, not a lot of end-game content is heal-heavy, so stacking crit sev on a healer is usually sub-optimal anyway.
  • sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    dupeks said:

Great work, thanks for sharing! Maybe you want to drop a link to this into the Guides section as well?

Looking more broadly beyond just TRs, I would mention that crit sev improves (crit) heals, whereas +dmg buff pets only help with dmg. That said, not a lot of end-game content is heal-heavy, so stacking crit sev on a healer is usually sub-optimal anyway.

There is already a link to my blog in the TR section. Thanks for the compliment!
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • ratchetjaw10#5258 ratchetjaw10 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Great work. I subbed to your blog also. Trying to get all the TR knowledge I can.
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    Great post man! I think I once saw ironzerg stating how overrated (and overpriced xD) critical severity companions are and thanks to you I can see why, how good I did not even try to get a companion with such bonuses! I went with earth, fire and air archons, siege master and con artist (I'm on console so good gear for sellsword is almost impossible and extremely expensive to get). I had told a few guys and friends about this and they didn't believe me, now, thanks to you, I can help them realise they're better off with other companions, that moment when cheap epic earth archon > overpriced and overrated Erinyes of Belial lmao.

Keep the good work up man!