test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Show off your Mimic!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Put together this papercraft Mimic and show off your epic craft skills to the community!

(This may also be a perfect chance for some @mimicking#6533 papercraft tributes!)

Comments

• vikingmetal#6053 vikingmetal Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi, VikingMetal here (Dragon srvr). Cute, cute... thx 4 the design, merry Xmas!

IMG-20161220-WA0001

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

Hi, VikingMetal here (Dragon srvr). Cute, cute... thx 4 the design, merry Xmas!

IMG-20161220-WA0001

Super cute! :D Thanks for sharing!
  • genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User

with no instructions i got lost a lot, eventually got it done though. was fun to do once i got started. i feel as though i did pretty bad though.
  • mimicking#6533 mimicking Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 83 Cryptic Developer
    All these mimic make me happy! I get to build mine next week over the holiday. already started on the crown!
    Cheers
    Mimicvs Rex
    Go ahead, click on the chest...
  • genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

All these mimic make me happy! I get to build mine next week over the holiday. already started on the crown!
    Cheers
    Mimicvs Rex

We need mimic mounts. And more mimic companions. And a mimic themed mod. Call someone at WoTC and get them on board. Mod 13: Rise of the Mimics! :D A giant mimic boss would be so epic!
    mount, sounds crazy
    companion, a great idea
    mod, i wouldnt mind
    giant mimic boss, if you mean as big as giants then that might be over the top. but maybe the size of a human or large orc maybe that would work.

i would like to see a rise of the mimics mod as well, might be fun to have such a thing. the frozen mimic companions is nice and all but as many have said including myself, its not a real mimic, i think we all would love a real mimic companion; one that looks and acts like a real mimic. i would also like to see different kinds of mimics as their are not just one kind. just like bears their are several different kinds like bear, dire bear, cave bear, polar bear. so why not have a mimic, golden mimic, dire mimic, mimic king. just though it seemed like a fun idea. hopefully the future is not like now and is a crazy grind.
  • cobravenomx#6429 cobravenomx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    mimics are cool. i made a mimic out of paper but dont see a way of posting it?
  • chieftain536chieftain536 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Struggling to get this uploaded so will try again after some sleep and a reboot.
    Global Handle - @Chieftain536
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited December 2016
    edited December 2016
  • zerazimzerazim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Finally, a real companion to go adventuring with...

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Love the mimics! Thanks everyone :D
  • makaveli#4164 makaveli Member Posts: 1 New User
    :D