test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• azyurelazyurel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hey guys, My friend Koral and I are fairly new to Neverwinter and we're looking for a relaxed guild with little drama. Both of us are in our Mid 30s and we've been involved in D&D or MMOs for the last 12 years (20 years+ for D&D). We read about your guild through Reddit and these forums and we were interested in joining and hopefully enjoying some good times. Currently looking for casual play, but once we get to max level and if raiding is a thing you all participate in, we may be interested in joining if and when we meet the requirements.
  • welshdemonwelshdemon Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Hello i would like to apply to join your guild if possible. My name is ian and i am 40 years old i have been playing mmorpg games for a long time i first started playing silkroad then went onto shaiya,cable runes of magic,then i found lord of the rings online have played there for the last 6 years and now i am playing guild wars 2,but i really like this game and so i want to play itr alot more and i hate playing by myself i love the guild chat and laughs.
    I forgot to say that i live in the UK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nerological#9262 nerological Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Hi there. I'm new to NW, but not gaming. I checked out your website and got the impression you're a bit selective. I thought I'd guest in your guild channel before joining, but I haven't figured out the chat system here. I'm not sure if guesting is possible on NW. Anyway I'm interested, so if someone could PM me and give me directions on how you'd like me to interview/apply I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Azyurel welcome to Tyrs Paladium!! Great to have ya onboard!

Welshdemon you sound terrific. Unlike many US guilds, we are so diverse at this point we might as well say we are an international guild! :) Our UK/EU contingent will love having another guildie fight along side us! ;)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Hi there. I'm new to NW, but not gaming. I checked out your website and got the impression you're a bit selective. I thought I'd guest in your guild channel before joining, but I haven't figured out the chat system here. I'm not sure if guesting is possible on NW. Anyway I'm interested, so if someone could PM me and give me directions on how you'd like me to interview/apply I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

We don't do "guesting" however I promise you if you head to our website to read our guildrules and fill out an application you'll get a better feel of what we are about. I'll take a close look. I can usually tell if the fit is going to be a good one -- and its totally private!

Furthermore, once you join- I'm expecting you'll feel at home on day one... from the moment you fill out your intro on our forum. Everyone gets to know everybody, we're a gaming familia! ;)

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    Tyrs Paladium is still going strong.

We have just upgraded our forum and are operating with the award-winning Xenforo code. Xenforo is amazing forum software.

Guildies shared in the costs of upgrading (guildies donated over $500), and I feel the need to thank all of you publicly.

How many guilds in Neverwinter can say that their guildies are that dedicated to having fun and supporting each other?

So if you are looking for a DOWN TO EARTH GUILD, where everyone knows everybody, and egos are elitism are nonexistent, look up Tyrs Paladium.

Admit it, you are TIRED OF GRINDING. TIRED OF RUNNING SOLO. Or tired of being in a guild where you either don't know anybody or haven't seen them IN AGES!

Maybe you are new, or just returning after a long layoff and are looking for some direction and camaraderie.

If anything above resembles your situation -- give Tyrs Paladium a STRONG LOOK.

Because why get your shiny alone when...

it's always more fun to get that shiny IN PARTY!

edited November 2016
    A HUGE Welcome to Tyrs Paladium to our newest recruits (from October and November):

Aldekim,
    Myrathian,
    Vorena Wolfsbane,
    Vortigern,
    Jhaal Moonguard,
    Angelaeus,
    Laurana,
    Zennix,
    Xune,
    Miseria,
    Birel Taletreader,
    xXTriceratopsXx,
    Samm Hawkfist,
    Imrohil Eldarion,
    Genghol Khan,
    Zezza,
    Caelin,
    Koral,
    & Aventis !!!

edited November 2016
    Well met Zeromusxxx!

Yes it sounds like you'll be a great fit. We do not tolerate exploiting of any kind in Tyrs Paladium. It's a "One Hitta Quitta" offense.

TYRSPALADIUM.COM

• justi187justi187 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    We've been hard at work on a new website, and it is with great pleasure that I can announce

Come to http://tyrspaladium.com/
    if you are looking for a no-drama, no-zerg guild catering to those over 30 years of age.
    edited December 2016

INDEED the place to DANCE! http://tyrspaladium.com/

If you are looking for a place to hang your hat and party like it's 1959 -- LOOK no further! We were the First.

• cashrecashre Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi I am adrian, my characters name is Unsungone im lvl 41 im am currently guildless and Im looking for a great guild with a mature audience, I am in the military and I am a gamer and have a lot of mmorpg experience and would like to have fun and be in a community/family/comrade I am east coaster I am from Ohio, would you guys take the pleasure of having me in your commune?
    btw im 34 years old
    Howdy Cashre! Thank you for your service. Yes indeed we are quite interested!! Please head to our brand new website to fill out an application. I'll see to it personally we get you on board asap! :smiley:

applications submitted, thanks aandrethegiant
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Cashre!!

• What's up, guys? My name is Ben, I am 40 years old and I have been gaming since, oh, about 1982 or so. Still have my Atari 2600 and it works just fine. I have been playing MMORPGs for a while now, started in FFXI, then did the WoW thing for a bit before moving to FFXIV. 1.0, that is. I haven't played much of it since it rebooted as Realm Reborn because most of my old friends stopped playing. I have been in Neverwinter for about 3 weeks I guess. Been going solo. My main is an OP and I have a 21 Rogue that I have enjoyed playing. Finished EE and Sharandar (sp?) but steadily doing my Tyranny and Maze dailies, and some Storm ( I have done the dual Yeti battle on the city wall but that's it) For Underdark, Calandria is the only one I haven't got through yet. Farmed Ichor in the Well for a few days to get my welfare epic set and then they drop the 2x Ichor this weekend, I was like damn it.... Other than that, I haven't really done any dungeons/skirmishes or what have you and it would be nice to get into a guild that is drama free, social, and welcomes new players and folks that aren't quite ready for Endgame but working on it.
    edited December 2016
    Howdy Quicksilver!

Oh yeah, sounds like you'll love Tyrs. Never an ego in sight. We are VERY kind to new players. Getting into guild groups is not an issue with guild chat and the guild forum always active. Camaraderie and good solid game info is always an arm's reach away here. Impossible to not befriend others in Tyrs if you try :)

Fill out an application on our new website, and we'll get on it!

edited December 2016
    Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Winter Solstice from all of us in Tyrs Paladium to all. May Peace and the Best of Health find you at every turn...
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• aliali Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Greetings aandrethegiant,
    A friend and I have recently started playing neverwinter and after reading about your guild, would love to join.
    We are both in our mid-thirties and have been gaming for decades. All popular and some not so popular MMOs, RPGs and shooters have graced our hard drives over the years.

Drama-free, veteran friendly and a focus on casual fun and team work are exactly the kinds of things we'd be looking for. I'll post on your guild website and hopefully we can join your ranks.

Ali
    Ali that would be GREAT! We walk the walk. Look forward to reading your applications :)

edited January 2017
    TYRS FAMILY.

Feel ALIVE again!

• surf13surf13 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    surf13 said:

Ook! Ook!

Well well... there goes the neighborhood!

PS: I was going to say "losing my mind" but I hear you should never say that to a mindflayer....

edited February 2017
    Are you READY to PLAY OLD SCHOOL NEVERWINTER ? Tired of the Solo-life? Want to get some help gearing up your characters?

Need some great players to help you learn your class and game mechanics, or just want to hang with a great group of adults and mature players who enjoy having fun more than bragging about stuff?

Want to run epic dungeons, endgame skirmishes (mini dungeons), Demgorgon and Tiamat and actually appreciate the quests? Want to help guildies GEAR UP so MORE PEOPLE can enjoy the more challenging parts of the game too?

We are Tyrs Paladium! We are a multi-game guild that values camaraderie and fun over ALL ELSE. We are looking to hire all levels of experience, from VIPs to Free 2 Play, from those playing the game for the first time to experienced raiders looking for more challenge. We would love to have you join us.

We are a No Drama, No Zerg adult gamers guild! We also have a top notch guild site CREATED AND RUN BY TYRS GUILDIES that has multiple functions!

Here is our guild site, swing by and read our guild rules. If they are something you pretty much already do, or they are something you can agree with, then fill out an application and we will look at it on the DOUBLE.

• rhinegeistrhinegeist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, i've been playing on and off for about a year. I'm a level 68 rouge, I don't get on every day because of family and work,but I would like to find some people to do some quests with. My handle is Rhinegeist. I live in KY and i'm in the eastern time zone. Thanks for reading this!
    edited February 2017

Hi, i've been playing on and off for about a year. I'm a level 68 rouge, I don't get on every day because of family and work,but I would like to find some people to do some quests with. My handle is Rhinegeist. I live in KY and i'm in the eastern time zone. Thanks for reading this!

Rhinegeist, you found a good home here. You can ALWAYS find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium. No egos, no naming and shaming and no exploits/cheating. Camaraderie is RIPE on our forums, in guild chat AND in the Fellowship alliance chat that we host!

Just head to the Tyrs forums, read the guild rules and if you think they are fair, fill out an application!! I'll see to it you get into the mix right away! :)

http://tyrspaladium.com/

edited February 2017
    It's a NEW DAY in Tyrs Paladium....

Post edited by aandrethegiant on

edited February 2017
    We would like to congratulate our NEWEST Tyrs Officers for their continued dedication to our guild and stepping up!!

Former Tyrs Guild Leader of Sword Coast Legends Snottling, PhineasT, and Galen!!!