test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Guardian Fighters! (Screenshots)

Comments

• crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    shontsu said:

Aimee_NW_GFArmor_zps7fc5ee6b.jpg

Armor is either Full Draconic (PvE) or Full Purified Black Ice (PvP) - Transmuted to:

Chest - Solar Armor

Gloves - Gauntlets of Immortality

Boots - Greaves of the Sovereignty

Weapons are Vanguard of the Golden Dragon & Golden Dragon Shield - Transmuted To:

Spear of the Fey

Shield of the Fey

Dye is Neverwinterian Royal Dye Pack

I realise this is an old post, but that armor doesn't seem to be the Solar Armor available in the adventurer seal trader (it has big huge hip guard things). Is it still available? If so, where can I find it?
    Are you a female elf? The armor changes appearance for different races sometimes...otherwise, I'm not sure, Amie is an original player and has had that for quite awhile, but it should be just the Female Elf look on the geen/blue solar armor.
    Just to confirm, is there any way to get this shield still?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Shield_of_the_Steel_Bulwark
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

Just to confirm, is there any way to get this shield still?

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Shield_of_the_Steel_Bulwark

No, but the Howling Hatred MH/OH looks just like the Steel Bulwark MH/OH. You get the OH during the first phase of quests and the MH on the 2nd phase.

• shontsushontsu Member Posts: 99 Arc User

Are you a female elf? The armor changes appearance for different races sometimes...otherwise, I'm not sure, Amie is an original player and has had that for quite awhile, but it should be just the Female Elf look on the geen/blue solar armor.

Oh, didn't realise they had difference appearance based on race. No, Female Human, very similar appearance to Amie so thought it would be a good look. Wow, if that's it, it's completely different for human female.
    Thanks.
    For now I've gone with a set of impenetrable bastion, but would have really liked to replicate that look.

shontsu said:

Oh, didn't realise they had difference appearance based on race. No, Female Human, very similar appearance to Amie so thought it would be a good look. Wow, if that's it, it's completely different for human female.
    Thanks.
    For now I've gone with a set of impenetrable bastion, but would have really liked to replicate that look.

I'm not sure if that's the difference, but it certainly might be, I've seen armors that looks different based on race. Her look is pretty fantastic. ;-)
  • shontsushontsu Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Had to check so rolled a female elf just to preview it, but no not the same. My best guess from googling is that there was an old 'Armor Trader' in the marketplace that sold gear for AD, and it looks like he used to sell something called Solar Armor, so my guess is that's what it is, but he's gone now (I checked the stuff you can buy for gold but not there). Ah well.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    kacezet said:

mstrssihr said:

ADD: Oh- Also! The name of this helm and where can it be found? :D Thx!

This one is a foundry asset and was never available as an in-game item/transmute.
    That set is now used as the Elemental Evil campaign rewards from one zone, thus also available as a Maze Engine shop unlock. Not sure if Earth or Fire without checking.

Edit: Playing catch-up. This was already answered. Ohhhh welll.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    shontsu said:

Had to check so rolled a female elf just to preview it, but no not the same. My best guess from googling is that there was an old 'Armor Trader' in the marketplace that sold gear for AD, and it looks like he used to sell something called Solar Armor, so my guess is that's what it is, but he's gone now (I checked the stuff you can buy for gold but not there). Ah well.

There have been multiple items called Solar Armor for both GF and GWF. The very old GF armor Amie was wearing was actually an unbound drop you could get from the Storming the Keep skirmish, but skirmishes have been changed over the years and don't generally drop unique loot of any kind anymore. This armor has gone the way of cool dungeon drop transmutes, basically.

BUT, if you are persistent, you can search the auction house for old GF pieces with names built around Defender and Valiant (like +3 Valiant Plate Armor of Smiting). I think some flavour of Valiant uses the same or a very similar skin, and some of the Defender items have a look you might like as well. They're old equipment, but they do crop up sometimes.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• wabber#5907 wabber Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    The helm that looks like a lion face with tufted hair is found on elemental evil fire campaign. Can be previewed through campaign window. The set is what my toon is wearing except armour as I hate skirts on chest piece swapped in tier 1 armour.

The whole set gives you cat gloves cat feet lion helm and cats on shoulders
    edited September 2016

edited September 2016

test
    Post edited by wabber#5907 on
  • tretavustretavus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Do you believe that this crazy dwarf can tank your dungeon? :#

• sadus671sadus671 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 203 Arc User
    Forge's Current Look:

Current Forge photo Current Forge.jpg
    -= Primary Characters =-

- Forge (GF)
    - Apocalypse - (DC)
    - Sadus (OP)
    - Fireball (GWF)
    - Ixian (CW)

Thank you Loadouts for allowing my toons to be all the things... they ever wanted to be....

Member of Ember Legion
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    pitshade said:

The Helm of Wellbeing is the same as the helm from crafting, apparently. That's what I was talking about regarding the Lion seals, as that's where it comes from, or at least some of them. It's only 10 seals, so I ran through normal CT and then farmed the rest through bounty markers. It looks pretty good.

For a shield, I wanted something round and went with the redcap shield, as it is neither too plain nor too fancy. Unfortunately, it doesn't touch my character, which I didn't notice until after transmuting. It still looks better than the Timeless shield, regardless. I may look for a replacement for her armor at some point, but the Valiant Warrior chest piece looks ok and this character doesn't have a ton of AD at the moment anyway.

neverwinter21.jpg

Do you perhaps remember what dye was used on this gear @pitshade?
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I'll have to check when I get back home. She still has the armor, but it may not be dyed.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Yeah, the armor isn't dyed. The green bits are jewels studdex into parts of the armor.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Yeah, the armor isn't dyed. The green bits are jewels studdex into parts of the armor.

Dammit! Thanks for checking, appreciated.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • sulajplsulajpl Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    This is my GF's exo. imgur.com/a/wM6oh

Shadow wolf headpiece x Grant Regent's armor x Guild ward gauntlets x Guild ward sabatons x Fabled Ilyanbruen Longsword x Fabled Ilyanbruen Shield

• boothy#7543 boothy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    null
    What armor transmute is this? Still available? @sadus671

null

What armor transmute is this? Still available?

@boothy#7543

Black Ice Armor straight from the shop in IWD, not upgraded. (Upgrading covers them with more ice.)

Neverwinter Census 2017

• blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    I dont play a GF but i made it look how i wanted.

• mobsenpai#4115 mobsenpai Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    where and how do you get the troll warhammer?
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User

where and how do you get the troll warhammer?

Frozen Hearth, 1st boss, pre mod6
  • breakingdombreakingdom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    fauust01 said:

runonnike wrote: »

What helm is that?

its helm for drake coins

and here u have my GF

riyma0.jpg

2qk5r9g.jpg

BEST GF EVER :)
    fauust01 said:

Ill post my Barbarian Apperence ;) - Cleric and GF can accualy have almost same setup for Barbarian like apperence

Here and 2 SS of DC and 1 GF

Still need Fomorian Totemist Symbol other then that i guess i am set.

skrin

skrin

Also got almost same apperence at GF

skrin

Can anyone tell me the armor pieces of these two sets? Thanks in advance! :smiley:
  • qrigami22#8907 qrigami22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

That's my GF
  • kallephi#0836 kallephi Member Posts: 281 Arc User

All transmutes and armor look awful on a female half-orc GF =/ This is the only decent visual I found for my GF
    Ly'saaera, Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock of Thieves World
    Hælja, Swordmaster Conqueror Guardian Fighter of Thieves World
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User

All transmutes and armor look awful on a female half-orc GF =/ This is the only decent visual I found for my GF

what shield?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    dmcewen said:
    looks like im going for an expensive transmog, lol

Elite Whaleboy
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    wilbur626 said:

dmcewen said:
    looks like im going for an expensive transmog, lol

Just as bad as @kacezet, who decided to use a Stronghold Lance.... as a transmute.