test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Premade(5 man) Queue event?

2»

Comments

• killzone#4968 killzone Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    im just sitting idle through all games now, maybe cap a point or two but other then that it aint worth trying and ive noticed im not the only one to many premade farm groups and if its farm groups on both teams they kick you all the while cap trading for points greeat pvp there yeees of course you want to fight other premades ooooof course you do pmsl
  • burndownxmas#7201 burndownxmas Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I have to agree with @aryoux gear gap is the real issue here, no amount of special Q's will save PvP from gear gap. If you believe other wise make a fresh lvl 70 character and take the war born set and have a guildie do a match with you that is 1k IL above you and the same set; you'll find you drop mighty quick
    edited December 2016
    thats 12 wins v's 60 losses so far hmmm at this rate i might be able to get one piece of gear by next xmas yay......

average wait time onwards of 15m / games lasting NO more then 2-3m thats if they choose not to camp gg

consisting of (90% premades) possibly higher
  • crowdsourced#3904 crowdsourced Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    Maybe befriend other PVP players in your situation and make a group
    na i'll just continue what im doing just cap 2 points and idle the rest of the game, it yields the same results as trying to fight against a brick wall (better actually) 16k honor so far pretty much free just like the premades pro skills