test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Complete 12/15

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This post serves to notify that there was a maintenance scheduled for today 12/15 at 7am PT and that it is now complete >.>

(Your CM was on vacation for a few days and may have had a #cmfail moment in forgetting to post about the scheduled maintenance on the forums)

Comments

• vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I wouldn't say complete. They forgot to put Starlight Parcels in the ZEN store

EDIT: They've added it now.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    vida44 said:

I wouldn't say complete. They forgot to put Starlight Parcels in the ZEN store

EDIT: They've added it now.

Yeah, the data lagged a bit in surfacing/importing :)
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    Thank you, I was missing this kind of post.
    I thought you might have abandoned this service.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • prosta4eto12prosta4eto12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Combat and Powers

Oathbound Paladin

Oathbound Paladins created before November 10, 2016 have received a free respec token (max 1).

Where to find this? Or miss to put in patch?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    On tbe Powers section of your character sheet, there is a button to respec your character. If you click it, a dialog box will pop up to select free or paid respec. If you have a free respec available it will tell you there. Note that if you had a free respec prior to the patch, you will still only have one, as they do not stack.

Note that there is no physical respec token that can be seen in any inventory. The only indication is to check the power screen as I detail above.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    my paladin is from 2015 and no free respec...