test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenacity requirement to pvp

corruptifiedcorruptified Member Posts: 31 Arc User
please make a requirement to do domination just like fang breaker island with everfrost requirement, its not hard to get pvp gear ppl can start with basic guild armour or spend few ad on lockboxes for trade bars to get warborn, its not hard to make it happen, only make the changes to the lv 70 bracket, i think eberyone who pvp will be very happy if you guys can make it happen.

Comments

• trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Let 60s earn seals so they can buy prestige gear right off the rip at 70. I think this would be a great idea.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • goodyearbaddaygoodyearbadday Member Posts: 59 Arc User

please make a requirement to do domination just like fang breaker island with everfrost requirement, its not hard to get pvp gear ppl can start with basic guild armour or spend few ad on lockboxes for trade bars to get warborn, its not hard to make it happen, only make the changes to the lv 70 bracket, i think eberyone who pvp will be very happy if you guys can make it happen.

"Spend a few AD on lockboxes for tradebars..." Oh boy. 125 zen per key. X 500 AD on exchange = 6,250. 6 - 11Tradebars per opening. 145 Tradebars for 2 pieces of warborn. Lessee, carry the 7 ... 68,750 AD. Oops... forgot the gloves. 10k Ad on AH. 79kAD all told. Yeah. for just a few AD you can make your toon competitive in PvP. oh boy :wink: