test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class reworked?

thecrowleythecrowley Member Posts: 51 Arc User
Hello, I left the game early this year and was thinking about coming back for another go. I see people saying that Guardian Fighter, Hunter Ranger and others have gotten a rework since then.

So I was hoping a kind soul would be willing to give me a quick rundown on what changed for us?

Comments

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Hello, I left the game early this year and was thinking about coming back for another go. I see people saying that Guardian Fighter, Hunter Ranger and others have gotten a rework since then.

So I was hoping a kind soul would be willing to give me a quick rundown on what changed for us?

ITF got nerfed (30% flat buff that is not affected by defense, but you can cast it while moving), Steel Defense got nerfed to max at a 3.5 second duration, Anvil of Doom got nerfed so the extra damage is a DoT, Tide of Iron's debuff only applies to your attacks now, and we can mark while guarding and/or moving.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    urabask said:

ITF got nerfed (30% flat buff that is not affected by defense, but you can cast it while moving), Steel Defense got nerfed to max at a 3.5 second duration, Anvil of Doom got nerfed so the extra damage is a DoT, Tide of Iron's debuff only applies to your attacks now, and we can mark while guarding and/or moving.
    EDIT: I derped, Urabesk is right.

Steel Grace got changed to a speed/crit/deflect bonus.

Tactical Superiority + Combat Superiority still requires the players the player get hit to apply Combat Superiority, despite the fact that tooltips (lolcryptictooltips) say that TS + CS is on 24/7.

Here are the details of the rework.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10080453-class-balance:-guardian-fighter