test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

community demand : extend the event

royineverroyinever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 162 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
this unexpected downtime will cause many players to not benefit fully from the event as we planned

lots of us were still buying in the zen store ,refining ,salvage

this is the first community priority

we demand extend the event for the amount of time the server is down to give us back the lost time

anything else should be unacceptble

Comments

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Don't listen to him. We want the events expanded not removed as the OP is suggesting >:)
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • thevaliant#9250 thevaliant Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    We demand expenditures.
  • alexbatesalexbates Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah what he said ^
  • shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I think you meant to say "extend" the event. Unless you're really suggesting they get rid of it.
  • elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    You had all weekend to get your stuff done. Everybody else had plenty of time to take advantage of the event, If you didn't take advantage of that and waited until the extreme last minute then that's your loss.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    Just mail us all 10k ZEN will call it even
  • thevaliant#9250 thevaliant Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Extend the event... do the right thing.
  • venuslightheartvenuslightheart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Cryptic is in West Coast United State. It 6:24 AM. Cryptic Office is empty until the event over.

Good Luck! They will not extend the events. This has happened before!
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Don't justify the tears. What should have been a 1 DAY event was much longer than that. Server went down. It happens. Deal with it.

Christ now we have people justifying Cryptic's inability to keep their servers up.

Cryptic is in West Coast United State. It 6:24 AM. Cryptic Office is empty until the event over.

Good Luck! They will not extend the events. This has happened before!

You really think they don't have anyone monitoring the servers? I've seen PWE do server resets at 3 am because of HAMSTER like this.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    yes it has happened alot thats why most think its planned
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Voting for extending the event too!

Was about to buy the Knox Pack when the zen store refuse to register - tried to relog and couldn't go in at all. Would be nice if I don't have to wait for the next 50% sale :wink:*hands bribe*
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Stop flaming.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    dont worry they will be back-up in 21 mins
  • gamerboi#6441 gamerboi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Too many whiners in this game. We 'demand' this from them?seriously?? I'm not defending the company for their incapabilities but cmon, the whining is just childish.
  • elminsterelminster Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    royinever said:

elminster said:

royinever said:

lirithiel said:

elminster said:

You had all weekend to get your stuff done. Everybody else had plenty of time to take advantage of the event, If you didn't take advantage of that and waited until the extreme last minute then that's your loss.

Don't be an idiot. Professions with timers sometimes force us to wait until the closing stages of the event to finish up our final things. Also many people went away for the weekend and were hoping to get some stuff done yesterday and today.
    dont bother comment to trolls ,, they just here cause those loosers have nothing else to do

it is demand that should come from ppl who care about cryptic honor stuff they promised
    Careful who you call a troll. I'm not the one crying for compensation at the first sign of a problem.

We don't even know what happened so calling out Cryptic for something that may well have been outside their control is a little extreme at this point. Give them a chance to get into the office and figure out what the heck went wrong before you start calling for a witch hunt. The fact that it's not isolated to just the NW servers suggests a serious issue across their entire network.

Now stop trying to light fires and be patient. I know it's hard but give it a shot, maybe you'll surprise yourself
    cry ? what the hell is wrong with u people ,, u the ones who cry about cryptic all the time ,, amazing ,,

i just try to create the good pressure on so we can have this time back ,

pff ,, so many idiots
    No you're trying to create conflict where there wasn't any. Don't try and be all magnanimous over this when that was never your intention in the first place.

I am enjoying the generalizations you're making for everybody as well. You want compensation so everybody wants compensation. One person tells you to call down and suddenly everybody is against you. You're not a victim, you don't need to beg for sympathy here. Just sit back and enjoy the ride like the rest of us :smile:
  • vyrokkvyrokk Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    royinever said:

how is this whining ? demand something is whining ? u clearly dont live in the real world buddy

and i love the ppl that instead of contribute just try to flame the topic ,, what a bunch of tools

the first time i happy i seen some heavy mod edits in this thread

Yes it is. All you need to do is hold your breath and stomp up and down now! So far you been flaming anyone that doesnt agree with you and even some that do (with very broken english to boot).
    edited November 2016
    if they just extend for the hour they where down would be good for most, but im sure there is some that had to leave and will not benefit from that. So only fair thing for them to do is not extend at all . That will be there disposition.
  • shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    elminster said:

Some of us were making bags and coffers in professions and hoping to use contents in the last minutes of the event. It's not lack of planning, it IS planning.

I also vote to extend the event. Other developers send their players rewards to compensate for unplanned server down time. Why can't Cryptic?
This discussion has been closed.