test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Done with doing dungens untill neverwinter stops makeing them inpossiable to complete

Private dungeon with
3200+ WIZARD
3200+ Archer
3100+ Pally
2800 Pally and a
2500 Trickster
All of us are seasoned players and well built. We worked on Lostmouth 1 hr.49 min. we still can not beat lostmouth and this is suppose to be a 1600 item dungeon what is ark doing stop HAMSTER with the dungeons all of us are done with spending money on this game until ark fixes these dungeons. how is a 1600 gear score suppose too compete within these have no idea.

Comments

• cornbr3ad#2219 cornbr3ad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also done with dungeons til you either make it worth my time or put them back to their original form...
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    IL is misleading as it counts dragon hoards and potentially dungeon useless items in utility towards it. build,companions,insignias,SH boons all play a part to success, but with that makeup of group i am guessing your 2 pallys were unable to hold agg and thus the enemies were killing the 'squishy' DPS first making it harder.

try rotate a pally with a GF and see what happens.

All dungeons can be completed by an organised group using minimum IL to go through it, its been proven many times.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • mikal#9243 mikal Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    The fact remains regardless that the 1600 score is far too low for epic dungeons. However most of the time i do find that other players are to blame for failed attempts. Ever tried dodging falling spikes on that little platform in lostmauth while someone has the lion companion? Good luck even seeing the floor. I shouldnt have to tell someone to make the run easier for all of us and dismiss the stupid thing.

All in all though we have a backwards system, an invoking change that encourages playing some of the least rewarding dungeons ive ever seen
  • danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I don't think there really is envy thing wrong with them, I like them more this way, than how they used to be!
  • raw22raw22 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    cscriv79 said:

IL is misleading as it counts dragon hoards and potentially dungeon useless items in utility towards it. build,companions,insignias,SH boons all play a part to success, but with that makeup of group i am guessing your 2 pallys were unable to hold agg and thus the enemies were killing the 'squishy' DPS first making it harder.

All dungeons can be completed by an organised group using minimum IL to go through it, its been proven many times.

Hmm Castle Never with minimum g.s. tank, DPs, and healer.....Good luck with that. Oh and good luck doing Tiamat with all minimum g.s. individuals as well.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Just depends on group composition, soooo tank, good buffs, great dps to use the buffs accordingly. Plus the content needed to be harder, used to be a rinse and repeat, still kinda is, but it is meant to be a challenge with lower geared players with alright compositions. Now if you wish to take the rewards into account go add to the discussion that is already going on about loot % and chest items, just remember it should only be worth while to the players that should be running it, not those that have unlocked something harder and should be more rewarding..
  • spoomeister#9137 spoomeister Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Glad it isn't just me seeing it, seems like several dungeons got quietly tweaked lately.... I've seen groups struggle to get thru Lostmauth lately when it used to be a reliable straightforward run and it didn't look like tactics or gs were off.

And I've given up on Valindra
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    I would say there is something wrong with your Pallys and how they are spec'd, feats, and paragon. If both of those pallys are basically dps, then it isn't surprising your team struggled. Also, a cleric can always make a run more smooth... if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up :)

Since you are well seasoned players, I could only hope that your 3 dps went in there with a Protection and a Devotion Pally who know their roll... not to do damage, but to buff the team and distract the bigger foes while your dps does, errrr dps.

As mentioned already, team composition is way more important than Item Level. Good luck on your next run!
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    You know...now that you mention this, I was just in Valindra's this weekend with a group that was maybe a little lower on IL, but was not low enough to cause me any concern going into valindra's, or pretty much anywhere except maybe CN and wouldn't you know it, we could not clear the boss. I didn't put too much thought into it at the time and just wrote it off as not a good mix of talent but it certainly felt harder to clear than ever before. It was a fun run anyway, we had plenty of laughs.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    raw22 said:

cscriv79 said:

Hmm Castle Never with minimum g.s. tank, DPs, and healer.....Good luck with that. Oh and good luck doing Tiamat with all minimum g.s. individuals as well.
    our guild did CN with only about 400 GS so its definitly possible:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJxoseRMPB8