test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] i am thinking back to play but i have question about encounters (pve)

gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
Hi all, my cuestion is about the actual balance(i am conqueror focus to dps rol). before i use itf + enforce threat + anvil of doom, now i read this mod have little nerfs on some powers. so my question is: these rotation is still good or what others powers are best to choose?) for example change anvil of doom to flourish? (ty all and sorry my bad english)
PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3

Comments

• boromir#3940 boromir Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Yes, that rotation still works quite well. Flourish is good but anvil has a faster animation.
  • shadowmark#2127 shadowmark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    In my opinion knee breaker is better than anvil - more damage and no limitation linked to enemy health.
  • gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    ty all ^^ i was testing a little anvil vs flourish, i feel both have now very similar damage. this afternon i going to test knee breaker :)
    another question, cs is now best than kc?
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    CS is good now, ye, as long as you remember to mark targets before using it.
    Better than KC? Depends on situation I guess. CS would be better for party dps, while KC is imo something to use in addition to KV if the party has a hard time staying alive.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

oks ^^, damn i see now server is in manteinace :(. so about knee break, is true is more powerful than anvin?, i only have it at rank 2, if is true i going to neeed respect my character xd
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    I personally don't like it, because the Dot effect is not good enough for pvp, and ITF, Frontline, ET combo clears mobs much faster in solo content, but I suppose the damage potential on it is good. I'm not at my computer now, so I can't compare it to anvil, but I have both at r4, so I'll try to remember to run some tests on them when I get home.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• shadowmark#2127 shadowmark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    If you play with friends or guild members who are patient enough to wait a couple of seconds to unleash your CS, he is better for group damage. If not and have a lot of runners who ignore your tank role, I like more KB. Damage wise, KB is better up front after ITF and ET, followed by VM coupled with Steel Defense. Anvil of Doom require, in my opinion, careful timing to meet the conditions and I rather avoid the trouble, but that`s just me.
    well i finally test it and see the rotation is still good. i decide change anvil of doom for kee breaker, so i have a last question. upgrate ranks to knee breaker tool tip say increase debuff time so it is only the slow time or too to dot efect? ty all!
  • boothy#7543 boothy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Ive been running Commanders strike/Knee breaker/Griffons wrath and its working pretty well, lots of "control" for proccing crushing pin too. I tried running Knights challenge on bosses which is great but it always caused me to steal aggro and u know what happens when orcus turns round..