test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it possible to move AD between toons?

Or is that not allowed? I tried posting something on auction to buy with my main but it wouldn't let me. I rarely have any high amount but now if I could only combine my forces I could finally buy the item I want.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I do this all the time. I do wish they'd change the shared bank storage to add an AD slot, similar to gold and trade bars. It'd be so much faster to access and would mean it's not all storing up on one character.

This'd also prevent accidentally rushing profession tasks.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • bloodshot#9399 bloodshot Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Thank you for the replies. A shared bank option would be ideal though. I can't figure out why that's not an option.
  • slyslepkava#8596 slyslepkava Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2016

Thank you for the replies. A shared bank option would be ideal though. I can't figure out why that's not an option.

The exchange is actually faster, as you don't need to walk to a bank to access it...it is kind of like a v.i.p. boon, because you can access it from wherever you happen to be. The problem, as I see it, is that there is no explanation in the game of how to go about the exchange process, which is why it is unknown to most people.

Instead of having to manipulate the exchange to switch AD between characters, it would be nice if there was a specific account AD exchange option, where you could put your AD into the exchange balance and withdraw it with other characters without actually having to bid on Zen.

They could make this account Zen/AD exchange a separate tab, to keep it as simple as possible.
  • bdugbdug Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Waiting for the inevitable post that calls this a bug........

You don't have to cancel it on the character that posted the order btw. Useful to know if you try to transfer large amounts at once or from multiple charactersources at once.