test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.70.20161025a.9

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• bbrightstonebbrightstone Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    No fix for OP vow of enmity making the devotion builds almost impossible to play effectively? Thanks cryptic. Roll this "fix" back until you can figure it out for real.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    ren047 said:

Still no fix for bugs related to classes.

Where's the fix for Trickster Rogue's Impossible to catch?

Where are the fixes for Devoted Cleric?

the corrections are nice, but not enough.

lol. GWF has been waiting YEARS for unstoppable to be fixed but OMG FIX THIS BUG THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK NOW OR ELSE.

You people are nuts.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    Normal/acceptable patches, but talking about Mod 10, you should begin to decrease Voninblood requeriments, it's litteraly toooo much!! Ask anyone, this last Mod and it expansion: 4 maps (good ones), 1 new dungeon and 1 new trial are all great! But the grind for VB and other stuff, but specially VB is ruining the experience because it's not fun at all to repeat and repeat and repeat to farm VB tediously!! Pls, think about it.
  • bbrightstonebbrightstone Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    What is actually wrong with Unstoppable?
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    very small patch and very weak update. i am not impressed, seriously.

also, i agreed, vonin grind is way too extreme, it need total of 100k for boons alone.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Fix try bug... roll back changes to impossible to catch please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User

What is actually wrong with Unstoppable?

The class mechanic is bugged, you sometimes can't activate unstoppable even with full determination bar. Only solution for you is to lose hp then you can activate it again, but that's incredibly annoying when that happen at the beginning of a boss that single-target the tank so i'ts bit difficult to lose hp.
    I play for only 1 1/2 year but i've always seen unstoppable bug, and i can guess that's running for much more time than that.
  • maulwurfmann01maulwurfmann01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    aleblain said:

Normal/acceptable patches, but talking about Mod 10, you should begin to decrease Voninblood requeriments, it's litteraly toooo much!! Ask anyone, this last Mod and it expansion: 4 maps (good ones), 1 new dungeon and 1 new trial are all great! But the grind for VB and other stuff, but specially VB is ruining the experience because it's not fun at all to repeat and repeat and repeat to farm VB tediously!! Pls, think about it.

just lol...grinding for VB was already easy (but boring) and has been become trivial with Mod 10.5
    I Did the grind for Boon 5 with 4 Chars and the Armor with 1 Char...That was a pain in the A.. but still doable (only 1 char with purple trowel)...now all you need is fish for maps or buy some maps and hunt that...each chest contains Relics, I now have more VB than I ever need.

Btt: Hope the Big HE Fix will work
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    What about Auction House? Will this be adressed?
  • oggycz#5356 oggycz Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I have tested vow of enmity with patch NW.70.20161025b.9 on preview for awhile and it seems to me more stable. Or I just had luck.
    Svatá Prdelka
    game - Human/real life - ???
    OP 18k+ Devotion/Justice - Light
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    WTF No fix for Plant Growth? Seriously?
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    I think they probably addressed the "easiest/quickest" to fix and are probably still working on the other ones.
    I aim to misbehave
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Quests to slay Runechanged Trolls now grant credit when the trolls explode.

THANK YOU!!
  • vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    aleblain said:

Honestly, I gotta disagree here. I can get 12-15k voninblood on one dedicated and slightly lucky gray shovel session (3 hrs). But let's say I can average 10k. While that may tedious to do, it is not that painful. For me the far more painful and grindy elements of this module are the restoring ingredients like lanolin. I went six major heroic encounters without my first one dropping. Of course you can get those from the auction house if you like. Apart from the relic weapons, no single grind in these new modules feels like too much for me. I do wish the basic frostborn gear went like 135/140/142 on its empowerment stat rankings (or even 135/137/140) though so unempowered stuff could be comparable to other gear like the dusk set. It is annoying to constantly empower it just to stay up to par.

Quests to slay Runechanged Trolls now grant credit when the trolls explode.

THANK YOU!!
    Indeed! A few small QoL changes, but I can see 3 at least which were noticable to me.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    still no idea why the elk tribe has been infiltrating my guild stronghold and posing as gaurds? on that note,, i think i have seen a few of the neverwinter gaurd there as well,,,, hmmm
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Good that SH HEs are getting fixed.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Looking at the very short list of patch notes (seriously, can it even be considered as a patch?) it's clear they are pushing this fishing simulator and cba about the rest because every single fix, barring the language one, is focused entirely on this new content. No need for ITC, Plant Growth, Cordon of Arrows, Chains of Blazing Light etc in a khyek so HAMSTER it, we'll fix it at a later stage when every clueless player who is chasing the new weapons has either obtained it or thrown in the towel...
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • bankatushenkibankatushenki Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    + for upper post. Also untill relic weapon set bonus will be changed by removing cd or by reducing amount of resources that needed to craft it i wont gonna restore it on any char. The quantity of grinding came to point when i want to close the game and dont launch anymore.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    "The required stack count for Chill of Winter to proc has been reduced to 10, down from 50"

*applause*
    Can someone please address the alchemy bug? I have a character stuck 1/2 way through level 11 (somehow ended up with xp that put them between levels) and they cannot progress as they can't get any alchemical knowledge.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Great fix to HE
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

I have tested vow of enmity with patch NW.70.20161025b.9 on preview for awhile and it seems to me more stable. Or I just had luck.

We can only hope. Is it still susceptabile to interruption from CC or stealth effects? That was another problem identified with this new "improvement" which, along with its initial stability when casting, made our key ability worse than useless.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • xreverusxxreverusx Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Thanks for the ZOOM bug fix : ) and the change to the Boon makes me maybe wanna get that one! :sunglasses:
  • heroinhero#9562 heroinhero Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    No fix for Classes?!
  • drewhayesdrewhayes Member Posts: 101 Arc User

aleblain said:

just lol...grinding for VB was already easy (but boring) and has been become trivial with Mod 10.5
    I Did the grind for Boon 5 with 4 Chars and the Armor with 1 Char...That was a pain in the A.. but still doable (only 1 char with purple trowel)...now all you need is fish for maps or buy some maps and hunt that...each chest contains Relics, I now have more VB than I ever need.

Btt: Hope the Big HE Fix will work
    You're actually catching fish?
  • wileecoyoteymwileecoyoteym Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    @urabask
    Ummm i wouldn't jump to conclusions on that one buddy. A TR does get the stealth glitched which Is way worse especially if you're a tr built around stealth. And that's been a day one thing as well.
This discussion has been closed.