test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lockboxes as Production Material

josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
Just a small suggestion for those who are F2P like myself - please let any sort of lock box that requires a paid key have a secondary use as production material, maybe to build refinement items, vouchers, better tools, whatever. Specifically those account bound dragon flight ones. If you want to be really cautious with it, make a new "1 rank" production type so people don't "accidentally" recycle their lock boxes into something else.
If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    Or, you can sell it later. Obsolete lockboxes have value in AH.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I have also idly wished that Strongbox of the Dragonflight could be donated for some amount of Treasures of Tyranny (most logical and one of the tough coffers to keep up with). It wouldn't have to be a lot, but since they are solidly in the realm of not even worth thinking about opening, they're just junk as it stands.

The other voucher strongboxes can be straight-up donated for 1/5 of the value you'd get if you opened them, so it's logical.

I agree that excessive lockboxes are best auctioned off at a later date. If you can't spare the space, vendor.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia