test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance [11/8] - COMPLETE

2»

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

So how did something like this not get caught in preview? Not that it matters much. I'd ready given up on the new content after just reading the forums. Only thing I'm upset with is not being able to do my daily dungeons and invokes tonight.

Actions that trigger from other players don't show up if you're the only person testing a zone at any given time.

A very large number of bugs that are contingent on multiple players participating at the same time never crop up because motivation to test new content is in the toilet for multiple reasons.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    Wife reports the shaking is still bad even after the fix - please confirm fix - thanx
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User

So how did something like this not get caught in preview? Not that it matters much. I'd ready given up on the new content after just reading the forums. Only thing I'm upset with is not being able to do my daily dungeons and invokes tonight.

Actions that trigger from other players don't show up if you're the only person testing a zone at any given time.

A very large number of bugs that are contingent on multiple players participating at the same time never crop up because motivation to test new content is in the toilet for multiple reasons.
    you mean how they, totally ignore all feedback, with the same excuse that they are stretched to thin.. or dont have enough resources..

that one right?

• martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User

Wife reports the shaking is still bad even after the fix - please confirm fix - thanx

I still have the same problem with zoom and the camera shake, I deactivated the option but still does that sickening shake. :s Although after the patch is less frequent.

This discussion has been closed.