test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trickster rogue question (ps4)

rez#2277 rez Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Is sunnys mod 7 build still viable? My 1st toon was a rogue and i screwed him up royally. If not sunnys what builds do you rogue vets suggest. Pve only i do not pvp but once in a blue moon. Thanks in advance guys n gals.

Comments

• Options
    shadowmark#2127 shadowmark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Sunny is still solid. Also, there is a new updated tr build on the forum.
  • Options
    sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
  • Options
    rez#2277 rez Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Thanks you guys. Im thinking I may go with the build from the forums here strictly based on how many times i chuckled at the gwf's expense.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    rez#2277 said:

Thanks you guys. Im thinking I may go with the build from the forums here strictly based on how many times i chuckled at the gwf's expense.

^^
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • Options
    asmodeus6#2618 asmodeus6 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @sirjimbofrancis said:
    > lilia-drakons-big-burst-damage-pve-build

I think this is probably the best explained build I have read. Every "why" is already answered the entire way through it. I think some of the things it hinges on are going to take me a while to accrue however.
  • Options

> @sirjimbofrancis said:

> lilia-drakons-big-burst-damage-pve-build

I think this is probably the best explained build I have read. Every "why" is already answered the entire way through it. I think some of the things it hinges on are going to take me a while to accrue however.

Thanks! It is still effective, even without all of the gear. You'll see jumps in DPS as you accumulate things like bondings, companions, Orcus set, etc. But, you will still do good damage. A lot of TRs I know that use this build are being very competitive against other classes with similar IL in DPS. It's a grind to get to the very top, for sure! (I can't wait till I get there, lol). Good luck!
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
  • Options
    asmodeus6#2618 asmodeus6 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @sirjimbofrancis said:
    > > @sirjimbofrancis said:
    >
    > > lilia-drakons-big-burst-damage-pve-build
    >
    >
    >
    > I think this is probably the best explained build I have read. Every "why" is already answered the entire way through it. I think some of the things it hinges on are going to take me a while to accrue however.
    >
    > Thanks! It is still effective, even without all of the gear. You'll see jumps in DPS as you accumulate things like bondings, companions, Orcus set, etc. But, you will still do good damage. A lot of TRs I know that use this build are being very competitive against other classes with similar IL in DPS. It's a grind to get to the very top, for sure! (I can't wait till I get there, lol). Good luck!

I'm nickeling and diming my way there. Slowly trying to iron out my bad choices with ones outlined. I do not have the bonding's, a companion worthy of them, or a viable wep/armor enchantment. RNgesus has not blessed me with class appropriate artifacts from the heavens, and the most class pertinent item I have received from VIP/lock boxes was a green earth archon. I've mustered about 2.5k il in a month, with no flipping idea what I was doing for the majority of it. And a semblance of viability that allows me to complete some content to keep diamonds flowing to begin the arduous task of knocking those items out one by one.
  • Options
    That's the way! Good luck!
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog