What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alternatives to Loyal Companion Gear

2»

Comments

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User

Also, I am attempting to find a player who can verify the drop location for Elemental Elven Assault Necklace all we have on the wiki is the Elemental Evil campaign.

If you know for sure, where this item is found let me know or just edit the wiki. Thanks!

FBI I guess, think salvaged some of those.

Btw. a good alternative for a strikerclass may be companion with fast attacks and 3x ringslot, stuffed with:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Ring_of_Rising_Power_+5

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Ring_of_Rising_Precision_+5

so you got 4 offense slots plus 1350 crit and 1350 power, if it works that way?
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

Also, I am attempting to find a player who can verify the drop location for Elemental Elven Assault Necklace all we have on the wiki is the Elemental Evil campaign.

If you know for sure, where this item is found let me know or just edit the wiki. Thanks!

They are from the Seal vendor (bind on pickup) or can be found in FBI (Account bound)
  • Options
    ajlir#7970 ajlir Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited October 2016

It can only be made through Black Ice profession, I don't think there's any dungeon that gives you Elemental Elven drops as Epic dungeons only drops Elemental Alliance.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited October 2016

It can only be made through Black Ice profession, I don't think there's any dungeon that gives you Elemental Elven drops as Epic dungeons only drops Elemental Alliance.
    Pretty sure you can't even upgrade it via black ice shaping. At least it doesn't show up in the task menu.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User

lirithiel said:

Good stuff Sorce. Glad I have an abundance of Loyal gear of all sorts in storage. Would rather keep it for future alts than make a fortune now.

I'd sell it now and make a fortune. Thomas was pretty clear that it'll get nerfed to be back in line with the other gear once it's added back to the game.
    Why not leave them as they where Didn't they do it to Mounts?!?!?! (LEGACY)

I payed a good chunk of AD for the items and THOSE stats, not as expensive as they are now, but still a lot of ad per ring and belt.

If they're gonna cut back on their stats they can give me a refund on my AD and take them back or leave them alone as they are.
    I bought them for what they where stat wise and don't want to see them reduced to HAMSTER.

Don't eff us up with retrospective gear nerfs please. Enough with the bait and switches

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    lowendus said:

lirithiel said:

Good stuff Sorce. Glad I have an abundance of Loyal gear of all sorts in storage. Would rather keep it for future alts than make a fortune now.

I'd sell it now and make a fortune. Thomas was pretty clear that it'll get nerfed to be back in line with the other gear once it's added back to the game.
    Why not leave them as they where Didn't they do it to Mounts?!?!?! (LEGACY)

I payed a good chunk of AD for the items and THOSE stats, not as expensive as they are now, but still a lot of ad per ring and belt.

If they're gonna cut back on their stats they can give me a refund on my AD and take them back or leave them alone as they are.
    I bought them for what they where stat wise and don't want to see them reduced to HAMSTER.

Don't eff us up with retrospective gear nerfs please. Enough with the bait and switches

In theory (and they did that to some Artifact and I hope they will do the same thing for Loyal stuff), there will be 2 versions of it (may or may not be the same name). The new item will have the new water down stat and the current existing one keeps that.

On the other hand, they can nerf the existing one too (such as mod 60 gear).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***