test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alliance settings

speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
This is probably more of a design flaw than a bug:

So there is an "auto-decline alliance invites" check box that seems to only be visible when you are in an alliance. Ironic because if you are already in an alliance, it is impossible to invite someone to an alliance. If a sword leaves, boots all the gauntlets out, and if that box was checked... guild leaders no longer have access to uncheck the box to allow them to be invited to an alliance. Whoever came up with this bass-ackwards design should be flogged.

So what I had to do (this is to the idiot who came up with the idea to only make the auto-decline available when we're already in an alliance, then remove its accessibility when not in an alliance) was beg like a dog in PE for someone to join my alliance, wait through the stupid probation period for 24 hours, just to uncheck that idiotic box. Except NOBODY WANTS TO DO THAT!

So instead, spent all morning trying to get 4 kind people to create a new guilds, wait that stupid probation period, and then uncheck the stupid box the next day...

Classic guys... just what we would expect from the HAMSTER-clowns making this game.

Comments

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    That is really sucky, and I am sorry that happened to you. One thing I have learned from years of supporting computers, never check off random boxes unless you absolutely need the box checked.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Yes. Sorry about that... my fault :)

Keep up the great work, devs!