test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gallery of all the Neverwinter Dye Packs

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Guides
Hey all =) I've been meaning for ages to put up a list of all of our dye packs, finally tonight I sorted it out! If there are any errors or if I'm missing anything that's not listed please let me know. Thanks!

Blessed Gold
Bluefire
Celestial Grace

Chill Wind
Control Wizard
Coppersmith

Crimson Dusk
Cruelty of the Dragonflight
Devoted Cleric

Doomguide
Draconic Black
Draconic Blue

Draconic Green
Draconic Red
Draconic White

Dragonslayer
Ebon Darkness
Elemental Ember

Emerald Dragonscale
Ethereal Skies
Great Weapon Fighter

Gray Wolf
Guardian Fighter
Helmite

High Harvest
Hunter Ranger
Jungle Cloak

Lliira's Night
Many-Arrows
Masquerade

Mercurial Gold
Moon Shadow
Neverwintan Royal

Nightmare
Pride of the Dragonflight
Scourge Warlock

Searing Magma
Sunite Heart
Swashbucker

Sylvan Grove
Treachery of the Dragonflight
Trickster Rogue

Vanity of the Dragonflight
Veteran
Winterwolf

Known missing dyes that might not be added due to cost are:

Pride of the Pack - Found a link for the images though, ty OP > i.imgur.com/ekcaDbX.jpg
Roar of the Pack - i.imgur.com/PHOQJdC.jpg

The 2x Draconics that are missing will be added very soon =) Lastly, some of the picts didnt come out so great so I might update a few of em :P

Cheers, Peachy x

ADD: It doesnt look at all right now how I wanted it to. Tomorrow I will work on it some more, tonight I'm tired.)

Update: Added 2x missing Draconics and updated all the images so they're not so blocky on the edges.
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    nice. sunite is cute :3
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    Nice work. I cross-referenced your list with my dye comparer and you have all the standard 3-colour dye packs.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    two30 said:

Nice work. I cross-referenced your list with my dye comparer and you have all the standard 3-colour dye packs.

I actually used your dye comparer when I was making this! After I finish tweaking it, I was even going to contact you and let you know that it's available to you if you wanted it. Hehe you beat me to it!

Thanks everyone! Ima bit of a.... ocd freak... xD So by the time it's finished mostly all of the images will be given another update, kinda disappointed with about 90% of them. :P Oh well, at least I got it started.

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    I found out using a bicubic smoother will make the images much more appealing. At some point this weekend Ima crank up PS and have some fun! xD

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    Bravo! Thank you.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Nice work. Thanks for doing this.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    You put a ton of work into this, and that if very much appreciated.

Perhaps you should consider placing this in the NW Wiki. The current photos are, well, tiny.

nice. sunite is cute :3

That's what my half-orc GWF has on his armor. :-)

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    Everyone is welcome, it my pleasure actually, I love making thing like this. XD About the Wiki, I really am no good at that but anyone who would like to move the images there are more than welcome to! xx

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    They look good, but don't the color patterns shift a bit depending on the character's class? Seems to me that the Many-Arrows on my CW had more red in it and on my TR it is more green/brown.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    greywynd said:

They look good, but don't the color patterns shift a bit depending on the character's class? Seems to me that the Many-Arrows on my CW had more red in it and on my TR it is more green/brown.

This depends on how much of the particular piece of equipment is dedicated to each colour channel. Primary and secondary can be almost evenly split, or primary can strongly dominate. Not really much to do with class though.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    awesome topic! thanks for this :D
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

And armor enchants distort the color patterns also.

Good examples are soul forged, negation, frost, blood theft and (ick) barkskin.

I don't much care for some of the enchant animations. What's the point of dying your outfit if no one is going to see it?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xivirianaxiviriana Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    This is so cool! Thank you for posting this. Most awesome and appriciated.
  • Options
    hellscryehellscrye Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Awesome post, thank you.
  • Options
    Revisiting this thread reminded me of a dye pack I'd forgotten about and it's turned out to be just what I've been looking for! Your welcome everyone and thanks for the reminder :D x

• Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Edit: duh! It is stickied, I just couldn't remember what forum it was in and had to search. Well, I subscribed now, so not an issue. lol

I have the Humble Pirate outfit on my GWF, and gave him the peg leg. But the peg leg is almost all black, at least on my monitor and settings. I really want it to match the main color in the pirate outfit, which looks kind of maroon-ish to me. Do you think the pirate outfit is the swashbuckler dye set? Or is the peg leg maybe just set to be all the secondary color?

I'll try to remember to post a screenshot here next time I log in and can grab one.
  • Options
    @blackjackwidow

The Humble/Glorious pirate outfit is kind of drab (the red is more dull pink to my eye), and Many-Arrows might coordinate better.

When mixing sets in both armor and fashion, the way dye appearances change according to item texture, sometimes getting everything to look right requires using several different dyes anyway.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    saintinixsaintinix Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Nice guide/compilation OP, I have the feeling ill be using it quite often.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User

@blackjackwidow

The Humble/Glorious pirate outfit is kind of drab (the red is more dull pink to my eye), and Many-Arrows might coordinate better.

When mixing sets in both armor and fashion, the way dye appearances change according to item texture, sometimes getting everything to look right requires using several different dyes anyway.

@beckylunatic Thanks for this response, not sure how I missed it back when I posted, but I appreciate the insight. I will try messing around with the Many-Arrows.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    How does one obtain Roar of the Pack and Pride of the Pack dyes?
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    lirithiel said:

How does one obtain Roar of the Pack and Pride of the Pack dyes?

@lirithiel I believe these are sinks for excess Banner of the Fallen, like how the Dragonflight dyes are bought with Fangs. Lack of people running SH Siege means... no dye.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Thanks Becky. That's a damn shame because both dyes are beautiful. I'm not ever likely to get either of them as I don't pvp anymore.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    Theoretically, they'd be available to non-PvPers provided someone was still running Siege, as all the SH dyes are sellable commodities. Lack of supply is because nobody plays it at all.

Neverwinter Census 2017