test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for players of age 22+ to hang out with

lordsitrilordsitri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello, I am a 24 years old female gamer that used to play a lot of league of legends, where most of the community are teenagers. After that experience I would like to find fun people of about my age with whom I can hang out and play the game with :)

Comments

• rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    We are Civil Anarchy are a mature guild...we are mostly in our 20+ upto folks in the 60s. We use discord and are part of the Synergy alliance.

Mail me ingame for a chat

Tabatha@rotters aka Stuart.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    22 is an oddly specific number, haha.

I am over 22 but time is not my ally anymore. Feel free to add me but I am rarely on these days.
  • nanowoofnanowoof Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey, I am a 24 year old male. And I would like to hang out. I find myself in the company of teenagers myself and It does get quite anoying in these games, I mean, some are mature for their age but... most just want to fool around when I take games like this seriously. Way too seriously some say, Lol.

Hopefully, we will find good company in each other and I hope to gain a new friend. This invitation is open to anyone by the way. Not just you. Haha.

I hope I can find a good group of friends here. I really do, I plan to start a guild myself, Was searching for a guild myself but I think that I might want to organize my own. I'm quite serious on starting one, I don't think I'll be too serious on joining one. We will see.

Anyway, I'm going off topic, if you have Playstation 4, add my PSN. Nanowolfe.

I love playing this game and I'll never get tired of it. xD

Neverwinter is one of the best games I've ever played. I've played the old one for PC and I still play that version of it today from time to time. I just love the character creation setup in the old version much better than this one. I even love the fact that you can write in your own journal in the old version. You can customize what's written in your journal.

I think they've should have integrated that In this version. But I've dabbled on enough, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Not a lot of Gamer Chicks these days.