Icewind Dale - Corrupted Black Ice
    Tyranny of Dragons - Draconic
    Tyranny of Dragons - Draconic Templar
    Mod 6-10
    tier 1 dungeons-alliance gear
    tier 2 dungeons-elemental alliance-protector seals for elven gear
    -drowcraft
    tier 3-Manaseeker
    I didnt count dragonflight and zen/tradebar armor..
    So as we see there is no diversity in armor set ..and no fun to run difrent dungeons since loot
    is trash and you only run for salvage gear...i dont want to do dungeons for salvage gear..bring back
    diversity in dungeons loot like it mod 1-5
    and make them tradable..bring back Dungeon Delves hourly event..
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator

@strumslinger @mimicking

I don't know how you couldn't have digested the enormity of this situation.  You guys are in damage control make no mistake, you need to make an announcement soon taking on the advice and recommendations that are within the thread.  Be transparent and clear and state exactly what you're going to do to turn this around.  

There will be an announcement soon. They are very well aware of the storm they caused.
    You won't have to wait long.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I was happily spending $$ on this game. Probably more than I should have because both my BF and I have accounts, so that's two sets of VIP etc. Last night he was so furious about this game being "pay to win" rather than "play to win."

He's disabled, so he plays on and off through the day - more hours than I would ever be able to put into a game. We have played since it dropped on PS4.

He has run several hundred eLoL dungeons and has never gotten an artifact drop
    He has opened a VIP chest every day and has gotten ONE worthy thing out of a chest - the elemental artifact weapon choice pack.
    He has run all skirmishes, dailies and dungeons on 5 characters almost every day (I made him go to the zoo once so he missed that day)

His frustration is that unless he pays money (that he doesn't have) he can't advance. He pointed out that with the game line up coming out over the next few months - this may turn into a ghost town. Then all of my $$ and VIP won't mean anything.

I won't play if my friends aren't here... and my friends are getting more and more frustrated with the lack of loot.

This means I hold back on my spending in case we all need to move to a different game.

I don't Dungeon Crawl for the dungeon - I dungeon crawl for the loot.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• sm0ld3rsm0ld3r Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    I think it's time they just delete this thread already. The player base is against this change 100% so there is no point in discussing this further. Cryptic does whatever they like despite the consequences and they really could care less. Kind of explains why the missing dungeons never came back. Why bother?
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I was going to buy some more zen market stuff, bUT when I saw key changes I quickly changed my mind.

Check my spending log cryptic 200.00 + a month.

With peeking mode active we bought keys.
    The only time we used our keys was when artifacts were inside the chests, or dragon books for boons.

THE reason why people are not buying keys is only because the loot is not dropping in the chests they open.

Think about that for a moment.
    @mimicking#6533
    @strumslinger
    @asterdahl
    @gentlemancrush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • sm0ld3r said:

I think it's time they just delete this thread already. The player base is against this change 100% so there is no point in discussing this further. Cryptic does whatever they like despite the consequences and they really could care less. Kind of explains why the missing dungeons never came back. Why bother?

No. Why delete a discussion? There's a ton of good ideas in here and also a warning to look back on not to ignore your player base for too long.
  • swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    As of late on the PS4 my friends list has dropped from 1 page to just two ppl i know from ESO. All have returned to ESO. This is also from a launch of 3 to 4 pages worth of ESO players who moved to NW.

All seem to be pisses off with:

Dire endgame
    Dire rewards

Grinding for gear is so much better on ESO and gives you some certainity on gear.

In 2.5+ months i have had two artifact equipment pieces drop in total and nothing better than +4 rings. The best lockbox drop has been a blue panther snd yes i have VIP.

Im not going to bother with FBI as unless you play AH / trade or have insane luck its just a joke to lvl...players find just trading on the AH for 30 minutes far more rewarding than a weeks playing the content.

The vast majority of my build has come from grind and no lucky drops i had to salvage 700k worth of rings to get a few enchantments the last x2salvage..

Oh and wanderers fortune...

2x99 peridots versus < 10 aqua, sapphire and opal combined...jst <font color="orange">FLUFFY</font> off with this nonsense...2x99 peridot is nothing when lvling artifacts.

<font color="orange">Mod edit: Profanity filter evasion detected.</font>
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    sm0ld3r said:

This thread will never be deleted. It may be closed at some point in the future, but it will not be deleted. Wait until they make whatever announcement they are going to make Soon™.
    Post edited by zebular on
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Please head on to the new Announcement on this topic and discuss it there. Thanks!
    Update on Dungeon Key Change
This discussion has been closed.