test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guard drake mount issue

When I bought the mount it said had to be hit 5 times in 10 sec to get knocked off but if I'm hit 3 to!es I get knocked off, what's the issue, please help!

Comments

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    I know that some abilities hit multiple times (especially DoTs, like poison or bleeding). Everfrost damage also counts as an extra hit. Getting to 5 hits in 10 seconds is actually pretty quick.

You can also fall off if you take too much damage in one hit (as a % of your max HP)
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    When you equipped your new mount, did you update the tack to the new speed and hit limit?
  • demonangel2011#0873 demonangel2011 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    null
    What do u mean update the tack??
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User

null

What do u mean update the tack??

Simply having a faster mount in your stable wont let you go faster, or take more hits, until you update the choice on the main page.

Make sure your window shows 110% speed, instead of 80% and you should find everything working fine.
  • demonangel2011#0873 demonangel2011 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    null
    That was the problem, thanks,I've been playing nw since it came out on ps4 and I never new that, I thought it was an automatic thing. Also explains why my rare mount was never faster lol. Thanks again
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Yep, I see loads of people running around on epic mounts at 60% speed, not realising lol