test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Joke ?

What's that?
In new mod 10, GF is best Dps of the game lol ?

http://xboxclips.com/IL Matt0/952b5fc3-c22e-473a-8195-167d0ff21972/embed

Comments

• xxxgauthxxxxxxgauthxxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Very good class balance I find
  • xxxgauthxxxxxxgauthxxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    GF is Class supposed to defend the group slap stronger than any other dps
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Step 1: Hard marked DG with right bumper. Lowered damage resistance.
    Step 2: Into the Fray. Everyone in the party gets a boost in run speed, AP gain, and up to 25% damage buff.
    Step 3: Commander's Strike. striking the enemy makes so the next attack each ally does against that foe deals up to 45% more damage for 4 seconds.

Now I am probably off on these %, but all an all.... a formidable boss set up. Seemingly all of that bonus damage from Commander's Strike is counted as if the GF dealt it. Good night Mr. Demogorgon :)
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    The GF was just nerfed to hell and I'll be damned if you complain about getting out DPS. Get a life and bark up another tree. It's not that we do more damage it's that other classes no longer recieve the massive buff we once offered and yes alot of tanks hit harder than ever because we haven't another purpose other than hold threat. Look at it this way, I can get close but you can't, I can hold all the threat and you can't, I can reflect all that damage back and you can't. If someone is racking up huge numbers applaud them not go looking for whatever you thought this thread would be.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    zman81420 said:

The GF was just nerfed to hell and I'll be damned if you complain about getting out DPS. Get a life and bark up another tree. It's not that we do more damage it's that other classes no longer recieve the massive buff we once offered and yes alot of tanks hit harder than ever because we haven't another purpose other than hold threat. Look at it this way, I can get close but you can't, I can hold all the threat and you can't, I can reflect all that damage back and you can't. If someone is racking up huge numbers applaud them not go looking for whatever you thought this thread would be.

Did you watch the clip, he is playing the GF. (without knowledge of other players in the EDemo you cant really guage anything tho as they may all be much lower in term of stats and ability)

I do think that a GF should not be able to out DPS a like IL GWF that is built well or a CW for that matter, maybe its just that I like the GF's to tank and take the big hits so everyone lives and the job gets done faster.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
    Actually the GF is doing bonus damage through his Commander's Strike. He debuffs DG, buff himself and the Party damage, then uses Commander's Strike... all next strikes by the rest of the party on DG are now being affected by a debuff, a couple of buffs, and the bonus damage is being awarded to the GF. Could be wrong, just calling the way I understand it and there may be much more happening with feats and paragons.

This is more of a product of his party's damage ability, but when all 4 others of the group are striking with they're respective most powerful strikes after Commander's Strike... lots of dps. Maybe add in a buff/debuff cleric and oh jeez....
    remember in Raider's of the Lost Ark when the guy's face melts off?
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I know how it works question and why is it now a Problem. It is already in 10.5 patch notes so what is being accomplished here. Maybe they can take our shields away next...
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
    Not sure what you mean by "now a problen." They just nerf'd Commander's Strike to not be as potent. Again, this relies on the group's single target dps, the GF's ability to debuff the foe / buff the party's damage, all while guarding the party from damage through Aggro (taking damage/not dying). At least that is what I try to do as a tank... your play-style may vary.
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Don't feel too bad @zman81420 paladins are getting nerfed again as well in 10.5 so GF will be top tank again, this game has become nothing but a revolving door of nerfs
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    All of this so people are forced to get their crappy new gear - smh
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Don't nerf pally again...please. I am going to repec my GF tonight as I have not had a chance to yet, I am doubtful that I can do that kind of damage but the high defense Tactician seems to no longer be a valid build.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    I respec'd yesterday... I still went Tactition though.