test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Developer Blog: Taking on the Jarl

xelteyxeltey Member Posts: 5 Administrator
With the ring of winter under his control the Jarl will prove to be the strongest foe to date for the Sword Coast's legendary adventurers.

Read more
CM Xeltey
Perfect World Entertainment - Community Team Europe

Comments

• genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    i think the horn of valhala should be looked at further.
    the summoned barbarian is only good cause he last a great deal of time.
    he doesnt generate a lot of threat
    he doesnt do a lot of damage
    he dies somewhat rarely

in my opinino
    decrease how long the barbarian is summoned from 25-20 seconds (25 seconds feels a bit excessive)
    increase the barbarian damage by at least 20% (reason for increasing his damage is cause of the decrease in how long he last)
    double his health, or increase it by at least 50% (i think he should just be immortal while summoned)
    increase his threat generation by at least 30% (though 50% would be more ideal)

the barbarian doesn't actually need any more damage cause he stays out for so long, though he attacks every 2+ seconds and generates a bit of threat, not nearly enough for most dps classes.

all this is just my opinion though
    the new relic weapons coming out, i feel as though having dodge give overloaded defense makes a lot more sense then having your dodge give an overload offense buff.
    same thing for using a daily power, wouldn't using a daily power make more sense to give more damage, then to give more defense?
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Uggh new marks to collect...and let me guess there will be 9 different ones to take up pack space (uncommon, rare, epic) x (unbound, BtoA, BtoC)??
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    empalas said:

Uggh new marks to collect...and let me guess there will be 9 different ones to take up pack space (uncommon, rare, epic) x (unbound, BtoA, BtoC)??

Yep, looks like they will have to sell bigger bags for us :*
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    you can use the bag space that used to hold keys for the new marks, come on guys you should think it through before assuming they are trying to get into your wallet
  • nahamston#6882 nahamston Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is it just me does it seem like the 1st age of Middle Earth, "Kill him take the RING and end this madness.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Will old artifact weapons not refine the new relic weapons past epic?
  • genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    so i took a look at the new weapons.
    the wording sounds like it decreases your run speed by 15% for 10 seconds