test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ardent coin shop

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
Even if not full rework there, perhaps each mod some stuff can be added, like transmutes from that mod. And profession packs, mark, wards, something, anything, the shop is disappointing right now.

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    they do need full overhaul and upgrades.
  • btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Please add to the Ardent coins rewards.
  • arcticblitzarcticblitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 126 Arc User
    I would like to see some BOA C-Wards in there
    Blitzy : PVE only Barbarian
    Martin ConDion PVE only Ranger

Guild Founder: -HunterS-
  • deceondarkbladedeceondarkblade Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    "I would like to see some BOA C-wards in there"

and I'd like to see some monkeys fly out of @panderus 's butt. But I don't think that's happening anytime soon. I think the best you can hope for is a boring looking epic mount, or another epic companion of limited use a la Angel of Protection.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    Wot?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,362 Arc User
    panderus said:

Wot?

He is asking you to add a "feature" to your panda picture. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • g0rd0nbennetg0rd0nbennet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    micky1p00 said:

Even if not full rework there, perhaps each mod some stuff can be added, like transmutes from that mod. And profession packs, mark, wards, something, anything, the shop is disappointing right now.

+1 to that. when I first started playing the AC store looked soo exciting but as I have bought or have acquired better gear elsewhere there is nothing left I want. Still its a freebee. IMO The Astral Diamond store could also use some work if they want a sink. ATM AD's stay in the economy 4e4 because the best place to buy most things is the AH.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,362 Arc User

micky1p00 said:

+1 to that. when I first started playing the AC store looked soo exciting but as I have bought or have acquired better gear elsewhere there is nothing left I want. Still its a freebee. IMO The Astral Diamond store could also use some work if they want a sink. ATM AD's stay in the economy 4e4 because the best place to buy most things is the AH.
    If you have high VIP, AD store is still the best place to buy GMOP and SMOP.
    People who sells GMOP and SMOP in AH bought them from AD store with discount to earn the margin.
    So, AD store is still a good sink for that since everyone needs GMOP and SMOP.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    oh oh, you better run, Very Fast!, not nice to get Panderus riled up, monkeys are clausophobia, once they get out and hell break loose.

we had those Potency Marks price reduced awhile ago, and now we just had a very serious nerfing, it was decent cost investment for those Greaters and Superiors, but not any more as invesment wise, just take more time. i just cant buy those Superiors willy-nilly like i used to, i am being conservation now and wary of the next nerf and can go broke if not carefully watching. i have been broke so many times.

my VIP are already maxed.
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    I'd like to buy boxes full of purple or greater influence vouchers...
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
    that would be great for purple vouchers only, no blues or greens as "random" junks.

folks opened the boxes and get green , they felt cheated by RNG. since they pay for supporting SH, it not very nice to get random blue or green which those can get from HE drops often.
  • hunttar2hunttar2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Another addition suggestion I have is a box that contains a random piece of Loyal Companion gear since The Gateway is gone now. It could also be a box when you open it you get your choice of the item... or they could just put put the Loyal items as a random drop in featured Foundry Missions.
    i posted some ideas for upgrades over a year ago, list of ideas got buried, and cant necro it, except cut and repost.