test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm King's Thunder Bugs & Issues

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
For all bugs and issues related to Storm King's Thunder and Guild Alliances, please post them here with as much information as possible and our QA and community team will look into it.

Thanks!

Temp Mod Update:
If you're looking for info on the Update Error with today's Maintenance, please use the Maintenance Thread instead.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• nicko5382#1160 nicko5382 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Ignore this.
  • shaihulud#3845 shaihulud Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I now have a permanent 'special quest' acquire first mount. I have done this ages ago, and if clicked on it has some text about going to the stables and the only selectable option is 'goodbye'. it cannot be acceped not dropped.
  • shimrionshimrion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Giant Crab mounts now have your character sitting on it like it is a horse, with you legs going through its back and arms up like you are holding invisible reins, instead of the surf animation they had before.
  • nyteryder1#4091 nyteryder1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Since the update, my interface sounds don't work such as when I change tabs in a window, or when I change bags in my inventory.
    I also have the permanent special quest for acquiring a mount.
  • ofthemagi#9430 ofthemagi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm really hoping this mod will fix the egregious error you have in the Paladin artifact shields. After spending innumerable hours of repetitive play, and no small amount of cash for zen for astral diamonds for refining resources to activate the Paladin artifact shield property of granting 25% control resist when a certain aura is slotted into the HUD, I found out it... simply... doesn't. The shield in my gear listing now says it will. I slot the shield, I slot the aura, I look at my stats. It doesn't. A ticket asking for resolution only sent me to these forums, saying I found (yet another) bug. Do you even employ game testers? Do they advance every character build with every item (important artifacts at least) through the game? Obviously you don't, or I wouldn't be the first Paladin to tell you my artifact shield is busted. All. That. Repetitive. Play. And. My. Own. Money. For. Nothing. 25% control resist is nothing to sneeze at, so I thought it was worth some personal investment. It wasn't. How is this not actionable by a consumer who has lost hundreds of hours of his life, and more than the cost of another premium ps4 game in cash money, on a feature you claim to have in your game but don't?
  • The special quest "Acquire First Mount" appeared and it cannot be completed. It's very annoying. I also got the "Cannot start the application" error. I had to delete and re-install the game. Arc Games, your quality assurance is awful.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please post any discussions regarding the "Cannot Start the Application Error" in this thread. Any comments regarding that error will be merged with that thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    for cleric, any encounter powers that puts a yellow aoe cirlce on the ground, flashes my screen yellow before the circle appears, assuming it has to do with update because it never did it before, oh and flying capes still there. thank you. PS4.
  • shaihulud#3845 shaihulud Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The chat box cannot be made larger by clicking the stick. the arrow changes directions but nothing happans
  • lordtsoklordtsok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having an issue with my Lesser Soulforged Enchantment not working, hasn't worked once since the update. I have died several times on purpose just to test and have tried removing it intact and reslotting to kind of reset it in my armor but still isn't working properly. Started just after the update and had to delete and reinstall the game after the update, just fyi.
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Also have the special quest to acquire first mount that won't go away even though I level 70 and have five mounts.
  • chad03109#4568 chad03109 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How do I get the premade I bought to work 50$ can't even use it it made a level 1 with nothing I'm afraid after spending tons of money on this game I got screwed...........
  • gabby022#3935 gabby022 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Got CE-38612-0 after update yesterday preventing me from opening application. Had to delete it and it's now redownloding. 2 days missing my subscription :(
  • remimsremims Member Posts: 1 New User
    i'm not even able to log into the game. it says connecting to the account server. and then suddenly the server don't respond. this all happened after 2.0 and the 2.1 updates. and i know that some people have deleted the game and downloaded it and it works but it would take me 18 hours to do so cause of my slow internett and i really don't want to do that
  • kildaz40kildaz40 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Remims, server is under maintenance.
  • tacobeast94tacobeast94 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Steel Grace, the power for the guardian fighter, did not have the artifact off hand updated to reflect the new mechanics of the power. It still shows the old one able control resistance.
  • xzotix#2893 xzotix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Scourge Warlock: Infernal Spheres animation for attacking target doesn't seem to appear. Can't tell if they are doing damage to anything really. They seem constant, unless you explode them on second cast. (which is very nice).
  • slyslepkava#8596 slyslepkava Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Whenever you log out and back into any character, your camera look sensitivity is reset to default (even though it says it remains at the same level). You have to move it up +1 or -1 and save it to fix it, and you have to do this every time you log in.
  • jonpwill#4033 jonpwill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    A few things I have noticed.
    1) I cannot purchase the Sharandar campaign from the Zen Store. This appears to only be an issue on the two characters of mine that already have partial completion in the Sharandar campaign. My characters that have not started the Sharandar campaign are allowed to purchase this from the Zen Store. I was able to purchase the Tyranny of Dragons campaign completion even though I had partial completion in that campaign already.
    2) For my character that I have purchased a campaign completion for, the flag next to the start menu Campaign option that alerts you to a campaign task that is ready to complete seems to be stuck and does not go away.
    3) The previously noted bug with the First Mount Special Quest. I am experiencing that on all of my characters.
    4) The previously noted animation change to riding the Giant Crab mount. I am experiencing this as well. No more surfing animation. It has changed to the horse/beast riding animation with the legs of my character going through the crab.
  • zaleos#5729 zaleos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I noticed that I'm now from the Daleland's and everyone else I inspected was as well.
  • rayden166#5606 rayden166 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is anyone else NOT getting rough astral diamonds when trying to use the rewards of devotion?
  • emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Whenever you log out and back into any character, your camera look sensitivity is reset to default (even though it says it remains at the same level). You have to move it up +1 or -1 and save it to fix it, and you have to do this every time you log in.

^ this. For the love of God fix this... it's so GIRAFFE frustrating.
  • kadavero#9089 kadavero Member Posts: 3 New User
    Still not working on PS4

Patch 2.0... not working...
    Restarted PS4 ... not working...
    Remove/instal back the game... "WORKING"

Then come the announcement of 2.1.

Patched... not working...
    Restarted PS4 ... not working...
    Removing game/instal back game... not working...

What can I do now ?
  • sau#6906 sau Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good Morning. we have created an alliance and we have several problems. 1- to some members of the guilds that have joined them the name of the guild that created the alliance substituting his own guild appears. the option to disable or enable character that name in history does not work. 2- tag of the alliance does not appear on the players. Sorry for my bad inglish i use translator.
  • xzotix#2893 xzotix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Working fine. Animation really fast now. Better.
  • vincsanityvincsanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well it's a bit embarrassing but I can't change character breast size in character creation. Kinda need that fixed ;P
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Our guild joined an alliance and now the helm's alliance name is showing under over half our guild members characters. Plz fix before we have a riot, they love our guild name.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• devildwrathdevildwrath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can confirm that Soulforged Enchantment is broken. it doesnt even show the visuals. the only thing it does atm now is increase my gear Lvl lol. fix it pls.
  • lordtsoklordtsok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @devildwrath said:
    > I can confirm that Soulforged Enchantment is broken. it doesnt even show the visuals. the only thing it does atm now is increase my gear Lvl lol. fix it pls.

yeah, the patch today hasn't fixed mine yet either, really is a bummer
  • gabby022#3935 gabby022 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I certainly subscribed during the wrongest time 3rd day of wasted rewards. Hell I did want those keys
This discussion has been closed.