test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

enhanced mark and aggro

Hi
Maybe someone know how work "enhanced mark"? I must sign enemy for my "mark" skill (combat challenge skill) or "enforced thread" worked with "enhanced mark" too?
How i can increase my agro? I use "KV", "Potent challenge". But sometimes Orcus started attack other players, not all time but 1 shot (unfortunately it's enough for all DPS class). Maybe "dread warrior" is good options?

Comments

• Options
    tebancisnerostebancisneros Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello

There is no need to use Dread Warrior.
    Enhanced marks work, as far as I know with Enfroced Thread also.
    My friends and I have completed Castle Never several times, and I didnt't even need enhanced mark feat.
    (I'm 3.4k tactician, some of my friends are CW and GWF 4k)

The problem is happening to you, occurs when some of the other players is using a Tank companion.
    (e.g. Stalwart Golden Lion or Young Yeti).
    In this case no matter what, Enforced threat, Iron warrior, Knight's Valor and enhanced mark at the same time and orcus will still try to hit the tank companion.

Since the companion is in the side of the DPS clases, orcus will spin and swipe other players.

I'm guessing is programmed to alternate hits between tanks involved in the fight

You should try two things.
    -Ask your fellas to change companion and see if it works
    -Try to be in the same position as the tank companions, Orcus will alternate between you and the companions (and probably other Tanks).

Tell me if it works
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Enhanced threat plus offhand feat is nice, 5% defense debuff is allways a good choice since it buffs your group dps. The side effect using enforced threat is , you get all the aggro, even running beside a prot Pally. If you take combat advantage offhand feat+enhanced threat (or mark , or threatenig rush) it get´s even better.
    But as said above some tank companions are spotting the boss permanently and there is no help against, and some GWF mark the boss using daring shout getting on top of the aggrolist doing so (DS will be changed i read?)
  • Options
    jackharper#1224 jackharper Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    OK yesterday i was try use "enhanced mark" and "enforced thread" on 6 CN time, orcus only one time attacked someone else. But it's true nobody used companion tank.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    As said, some powers mark. Daring shout (GWF) and I am 100% sure Hunter also got something that marks and pulls aggro like HAMSTER. The effect is, that the boss switches target for short.